~63~

An important thing I want to say is that this story is purely fictional. None of the characters will get pregnant/ or die from STDs unless I want them to. So be sure to use protection when doing the dirty. Don't follow anything from my stupid story :) 

And grab your holy water lovelies cuz it's going to be hot down there 😌 you've been warned 💀

Jesse 

I woke up from the feeling of light kisses on my face. It was soft and tender. I tried to open my eyes but quickly regretted it because of the blinding light.

"Wake up....baby... " I heard a whisper as I felt soft lips press against mine. I hummed in reply when feeling rough hands running down my body. "Wake up.... I can't hold back anymore...." The voice continued as another kiss was placed on my lips. The kisses then moved down to my jaw and neck as a hand bought me close to a hard chest. 

I still didn't open my eyes. It's Tristan and I know it. "Baby, I know you're awake...... I'm at my limit…" I heard him whisper. My mind is still hazed. I have no idea if this is a dream or reality. 

Suddenly, I felt something poking my hole and in a second it began to slide into me. I gasped, clutching whatever was in my hand. 

I opened my eyes to see Tristan hovering over me. His eyes were dark as he stared down at me while heavy pants leaving his lips. 

He's inside me again. 

I couldn't help but whimper as I felt myself getting filled up by him. 

He waited while I tried to adjust to his size and reality. I took a deep breath and gripped his hair as I spread my legs more so he could sink deeper inside me. 

"Ahh!" I moaned when he kissed and sucked my neck. He slowly drew his hips back and then slammed them back, making me scream in pleasure. 

I felt myself clenching and unclenching around his thick cock. Every thrust he delivered made me see heaven. I tugged him closer and kissed his lips. 

Tristan groaned into the kiss with every thrust he did. His hands played with my nipples, pinching and pulling on them as his tongue explored my mouth. 

"AHH—T-THERE!" I screamed as I felt him brush against my prostate. Tristan got what I said and slammed into my spot again and again. It made me breathless and my eyes back from the feeling. It felt like I'm on fire and he was ice. I want him to touch me all over, not leaving a single spot. Every inch of my skin was craving for him. 

"C-Close... " I moaned out breathlessly. It felt like all the energy I had was sucked out of me. 

A broken moan left my lips as I climaxed on my chest. 

I whimpered when Tristan picked up his speed again, my whole body feeling so sensitive from my orgasm. Every touch of his left tingles on my body. 

Tristan whispered an 'I love you ' before kissing me and then I felt him release inside me with a moan. I savoured the feeling of his warm liquid inside me once again. 

We both panted heavily, trying to catch our breath. Tristan laid on my chest with his cock still buried deep inside me. 

I never thought I'd have sex first thing in the morning. I thought we were going to wake up together and then make breakfast like all the couples do in the movies after their first time. Is this jerk a sex beast? Oh my god! What am I going to do with him?! My poor butt... 

"You bastard!" I hit his head and tried to push him off of me as soon as I got my energy back. 

I whimpered when he moved. God, I forgot he's still inside me! "Hey! Pull out of me, you pervert!" I shouted annoyedly and hit him again in the head. 

"Ouch! Aww!! Okay...stop hitting me... " He tried to shield his head. 

"You're still inside me!! Get out!! " I continued to hit him. 

"I can't! You're clenching around me too tight!" He said and caught my hands from hitting him. I gaped at him like a fish out of water, too flustered to reply to that. 

How embarrassing! 

Tristan grabbed my face in his hands as he smiled at me. "Relax…okay? I'm gonna pull out." I took a deep breath and nodded. Tristan pecked my nose with a chuckle. 

I whimpered once again as he slid out of me, squirming from the feeling of something dripping from my hole. 

"Why did you do that in the morning, you idiot?!" I tried to be angry at him but failed miserably. 

Tristan just shrugged in reply. "It's your fault for not wearing an underwear...I woke up to your bum pressing up against my crotch," He said and squeezed my butt, making me squeal. "I was rock hard and my boyfriend was seducing me by squirming and rubbing against me in his sleep. What do you expect me to do?" He whispered and kissed me again. 

"Shut up, you pervert," I rolled my eyes and wriggled out of bed. I tried to stand but failed and stumbled back onto the bed. "Fuck," I cursed as I sat down. Tristan was beside me in an instant. 

"Are you hurt?" He asked, hugging me from the side.

"Hmm... Sore, " I replied, scrunching up my nose from the stinging pain in my butt. 

"I'll help you," Tristan said as he picked me up in bridal style. 

"As you should," I sassed. "Now take me to the bathroom, servant," I said while pointing to the bathroom with a smirk. 

"Yes, your majesty," Tristan said in a fake serious tone, causing me to laugh at him. 

He chuckled, kissing my head as we or should I say he walked to the bathroom. 

I love this. 

I love him.

_____

Another smut chapter in Jesse's pov Yay!!! 

Hope you guys liked it :)