~7~

Jesse

I can't blame Dylan for being all suspicious. Why would someone like Tristan Grey want to talk to me or even waste his time spending with me?

He could have easily gotten help from anyone or even hired a private tutor. There's no need to ask for my help. I'm just an awkward guy who he never talked to. 

Maybe he genuinely needs help and we're just overthinking this....but I have an unsettling feeling in my mind. I hope it doesn't end up in something bad. 

I don't want any drama in my life right now. 

When he first called me, I thought he was calling someone else. So I was genuinely surprised when he came up to me. He never talked to me before. I thought he was going to ask me to do him some favor like writing his assignments. 

I would've refused if he asked me that. No matter how nerdy I look and how much I want to make new friends I'm not going to do someone's assignment. Especially when they never even talked to me before asking that. 

I hate when people try to use me. 

I'm a human being. They should respect that. 

Surprisingly, Tristan was polite. I was happy about that. A lot of people are quick to judge me and treat me according to their judgments. 

I think it's not that bad to help him. 

Seeing him up close made me realize why he is so popular. That guy looks like a Greek God. I had to look up to him because he's really tall... He has jet black hair, a defined jawline, and sharp stormy eyes. He is muscular. It wasn't hard to see the muscles straining against his clothes. 

He has thick eyebrows and cloudy grey eyes. 

Good lord! His eyes! They're really captivating. Once you look into them, it's not that easy to look away. 

Being so close to him made me really self-conscious then. I am nothing like him. I'm short, lean, and really pale. One thing I like about my body is my skin. Yeah... I have clear skin, no pimples, and no weird scars. My skin is super clear and super healthy. 

But for that reason my sister makes fun of me a lot, saying that I should let my hair grow long and I would look beautiful as a 'girl'. I really hate it when she says that. I'm not a girl. I'm a man. Just because I look feminine doesn't mean I'm a girl. 

I have my own preferences. Everyone thinks I'm girly because I look small and shy. I agree that I blush a lot and I can't do anything about it. I'm a socially awkward person. I get shy easily and my skin tone doesn't really help with that. 

.

.

.

"Hey, Jesse... What are you daydreaming about? Already planning your future with Tristan?" Dylan smirked, wiggling his eyebrows. 

"Shut up before I smash your head with my books," I groaned. He's really annoying me lately. 

"I'm just kidding."  He laughed and raised his hands in surrender. 

Dylan is really a good friend. He knows that I'm gay. Well...I can't say gay. I never really got the chance to check it out. I never had a girlfriend or boyfriend before. 

I always thought I was attracted to girls but when I happened to read a gay romance novel Umm... I... liked it. It was ugh... an erotic one and I kinda got a little.... 'excited '. That's when I knew that my interest is not limited to only girls. And when I told Dylan about it, he said he's gonna support me no matter who I love. That's why I love him so much even though he has a loudmouth.