~57~

There's some 18+ thing ahead so if you don't like you can skip it (●´з')♡

Tristan

"Ahh-Umm…" He moaned as I grabbed his hips tightly and rolled them. Our naked members brushed together, sending shivers through my body. I hungrily aimed for his plump lips. Sweet as fuck. 

After a while, Jesse began to melt into the feeling and slowly took control of the rhythm. My baby looked so fucking sexy. His eyes were half closed as breathy moans left his parted plump lips. The oversized shirt he was wearing hung from his elbows while his small hands traced up and down on my abs. 

I kissed and sucked purple marks on his neck, making him moan louder. My hands made way to his ass and squeezed it hard to make him press on to me more. 

"Tristan... I-It feels good…" He moaned, biting his lips seductively. That was the last straw. I grabbed both of our cocks in my hand and Jesse gasped at the feeling. I kissed him before starting to move my hand in an up and down motion. He whimpered and threw his head back as his nails dug into my skin from the feeling. 

"Do it with me," Jesse didn't hesitate a moment when I whispered it in his ears. His hands touching my member made me groan and curse. It felt so fucking good. 

The feeling of our members brushing together and having him close to me felt incredible. His cute moans and gasps were like honey. It was so fucking sweet. 

"Oh, my-oh my god, T-Tristan…I'm g-going to…"

"Me too, baby...me too… " I sped up as I heard him moan my name over and over again. 

"Cum for me, baby," I whispered and we both came soon after. Jesse flinched from the pleasure, closing his eyes as his face twisted into a sinful expression. 

He was a panting mess and I was mesmerized by the view in front of me. He looked into my eyes with the sexiest expression I've ever seen. Fuck. 

I grabbed his neck and kissed him again. This time the kiss was slow and passionate. 

"That was so amazing...and hot," I said while panting from the kiss. 

Jesse hummed as he fell into my chest hugging me. "Thank you... I...I really liked it," He said, burying his face into the crook of my neck. I chuckled and kissed his shoulder whispering a 'me too'. 

"Come on.... We need to shower," I said, patting him on the back. He softly kissed my neck before looking at me and nodding in answer. 

.

.

.

.

We both lay in bed after our refreshing shower that may or may not have led to another round of touching each other. Jesse laid his head on my chest as he traced patterns on my body. I gave him a sweater and underwear to wear after the shower so it felt so soft to hug him. He looked so cute in them. 

"Tristan?" I snapped out of my thoughts when Jesse called me. I looked down to meet his doe eyes staring back at me. "You're really handsome," He said as his cheeks turned pink. I was speechless for a minute. He's so fucking adorable my heart couldn't take it all at once. 

"Then you're the most beautiful boy I've ever seen," I said while pecking his gorgeous face. 

I'm so lucky to be with him and I want him to know that. I want him to know that I am serious about this. I want him to be mine completely and I'm gonna take the next step right now because I can't wait for another day. 

"Baby?"

"Hmm…?"

"Will you-Will you be mine? Will you be my boyfriend?" I asked him while I took his face into my hands. 

His eyes widened as he realized what I said. He was silent for a minute and I saw a bunch of emotions passing through his face. "Y-Yes—Oh my god, yes!!" He shouted before hugging me. I couldn't help but chuckle at his behavior. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him closer.

Mine. He's mine now. This adorable cute guy is finally mine. 

"I can't believe this..." He whispered, leaning back to look at me. I frowned. 

"Can't believe what? "

"That you're mine," Jesse said, his fingers dancing on my jawline. "The handsome boy in my class is my boyfriend now. You're mine. The one guy everyone wanted is now mine. It feels like a dream,"  He said while looking into my eyes. 

I smiled. "Well, it isn't a dream and I'm yours. Only yours." My lips met his in a sweet kiss as I hugged him closer to my chest. 

"How about we go on a date tomorrow?" I asked him, hoping he'd say yes. Please say yes. 

"Tomorrow?"

"Mmhhmm,"

"Where are we going? " 

"That's a surprise. So are you down?"  

"Yeah…I'd love to go out with you," Jesse said before he gave me that billion dollar smile. 

So fucking cute. 

____

There's a lot of swear words in this chapter >_< 

I'm sorry guys (*>.<*) I'm really bad at writing things like this. I'm sorry if it made you uncomfortable ●︿●

But if you like it please vote and comment your opinion ♥♥♥ I really appreciate feedbacks (・´з'・)