Our time ° Seulmin

Requested - edited from joyjin to seulmin in respects to Joy's relationship.

It's not a secret that Seulgi and Jimin had a thing for each other, so people weren't surprised when they found them making out in one of the empty classes. Of course, with the confidence they both have, they did not care at all that they got caught, and just carried on.

After 2 years into their relationship, they decided to move in together since they both attend the same university. It's been months now, and the two have gotten comfortable with living with each other.

Most nights they stay in the living room and study or watch movies or even just for the sake of wanting to be in each other's presence. Tonight was one of those nights.

Seulgi was laying on the couch reading a novel that Yerim recommended and Jimin was sitting with his back against the couch Seulgi was laying on, playing on his phone.

The two would talk every once in a while, until Jimin realised that Seulgi stopped talking.

"Seulgi?" Turning his head, he notices her head laying comfortably on her folded arms.

"Oh, you're sleeping." Seulgi was the one who made on the first moves in their relationship, the time they were caught making out was actually their first kiss. Seulgi confessed to him and he accepted it causing her to pull him into a kiss, which ended up being more passionate than he expected it to be.

Standing up, Jimin goes to collect a blanket from their bed and places it gently on her, making sure to cover her whole body. He then goes to the bedroom to let her have some space, but then realised that he'll be leaving her alone.

Coming back to the living room, Jimin sits down in front of Seulgi and admires her. During the time he grabbed a blanket for her, her arm had came out and is now slightly off the edge of the couch.

Jimin moves into a comfortable position and takes hold of Seulgi's free hand. Gently caressing her hand and playing with her fingers from time to time. It was moments like this that he loved, spending time with each other even if they're doing their own thing, as long as they were in each other's presence.

Jimin slowly feels himself getting tired and lays his head beside hers, not letting go of her hand. Before closing his eyes, he leans up slightly and kisses her nose.

"I love you."

An update because rhythm hive is not working. Also, updates are going to be very slow, I start uni soon so i'll be busier than usual.