Neighbour ° Seulmin

"You know your new neighbours?" Sooyoung says to Seulgi who's busy fixing Yerim's tie.

"Yeah, what about them?" Seulgi says putting her full attention on Sooyoung's uniform, making sure everything is nice and neat.

"The hot boy you were walking about." Seulgi pauses at the sentence and makes eye contact with Sooyoung. "He's my cousin."

Ever since then, Seulgi had been power walking past her new neighbours house as she didn't want to be seen or acknowledged by any of them, especially him. No way would she want to date her friends cousin, that's like dating a friends ex. It was not something she wanted to happen. Not that she's ever gonna date him or anything.

Shaking her head, she carries on walking to her bus stop. When checking for the bus, she notices a familiar figure walking towards the stop. Shocked, she turns and walks into the dairy, forcing herself to buy something.

After stalling for 2 minutes, she decides to buy a drink. Walking out, she notices that he is also waiting for the bus.

"Damn it" Whispering to herself, she turns and waits on the opposite side. Not long after, the bus arrives. Quickly getting on, she notices that the bus is empty so there is no chance of them sitting next to each other. Happily, she finds her seat and sits down.

Looking out the window, Seulgi feels a presence next her and turns her head.

"Hi, we haven't offically met yet, but my name is Jimin, i'm your new neighbour." He says holding his hand out.

Shocked, Seulgi shakes his hand and smiles awkwardly. "Seulgi."

"Nice to meet you, Seulgi. I'm looking forward to getting to know you better, especially since we would be bus buddies from now on."

"Me too." Giving another awkward smile, Seulgi looks at her lap and curses herself for being so awkard.

My neighbour, schoolmate and now my bus buddy, what's next?

Ew