I Spy ° Jungri

Requested - Jungri Spy x mafia boss au

"You sure you can do this? I can give it to someone else."

"Don't worry, I got this. I wouldn't have became a spy if I hated danger." Yerim replies as she continues walking down the hallway leading to her room.

"But still, this is the big bad-"

"Mafia boss, I know, I know." Turning around, Yerim places her hands on Taehyung's shoulders and smiles.

"Don't worry, i've handled mafia boss' before."

"Yes but not like him. He's- he's him. He's the main guy, the big don or whatever they call it." Yerim sighs as she removes her hands and wraps them around his waist instead, pulling him into a hug in which he immediately accepts.

"I just don't want to lose you." Yerim shakes her head in acknowledgment.

"I know and you won't." Pulling away she smiles up at her brother. "I'm one of your best spies and your favourite sister, they can't get rid of me easily."

Yerim pats his shoulder as she looks over it and spots his wife coming towards them.

"Now go away, I need to plan." Yerim smiles at Joohyun as she reaches and then goes into her room.

"She's gonna be okay." Joohyun says as Taehyung wraps his arms around her waist pulling her into his arms.

-
"Yerim? You in?" Yerim adjusts her earpiece as she skilfully hops over the fence belonging to her target.

"Yeah, I made it over surprisingly. Ain't he the main boss of mafia stuff, why have I made it over so easily." Yerim replies as she quickly finds a bush to hide behind. It may not be the best hiding spot, but it's the only thing that can keep her hidden for now.

"Don't let it get to your head, it's probably something to make it seem like you've made it through but really there's 1000 guards waiting for you."

"Thanks for that, it really helps to know that there's guards waiting to escort me to wherever."

"You're welcome, now this is the part where you do mostly everything yourself. Remember, i'm always here so i'll speak to when I feel like I need to okay?"

"Got it."

Yerim looks around the place and spots a guard close to her. Looking up at the walls, she spots 2 security cameras near him. Yerim grabs her darts and aims at one camera and then aims at the other. Looking around one last time, Yerim skilfully exits her hiding spot and snaps the guards neck who was, thankfully, looking at the now broken cameras.

"Why in the world is it so easy."

"Don't let it get to your head, Yerim." She hears from her earpiece.

"Yes, yes I got it." Quickly, she grabs the guards clothing and puts it on to blend in.

She then scouts the area once again and heads to upstairs.

"Namjoon, where is his office from here?"

"Down the hall, to the left and it'll be at the end. It's double doors." Following his directions, Yerim comes to the front of the office. However, she notices the two guards guarding the room and decides to put her acting skills to the test.

Yerim walks towards the office with confidence and stops in front of the two guards.

"Your business?"

"Boss called me up and said he saw some suspicious activity outside." With a nod, the guards gave her access to enter.

"They did not just believe you" Yerim hears Namjoon say. Honestly, she can't believe it either. This seemed way to easy for someone who's considered a big boss.