Mine ° Jungri

Requested - werewolf Jungri au

"Yerim!" Turning slightly, the said girl finds her friend running rather weirdly towards her.

"Sooyoung, why are you running like that?" Sooyoung holds onto her knees and takes deep breaths before talking.

"Because, I did something but that's not the point. Guess what's tonight?"

".....me sleeping?"

"No! I can't believe you forgot already."

Confused, Yerim stares at her friend and waits for her to tell her what's happening. Sooyoung notices this and shakes her head before continuing.

"That pack is visiting our pack."

"What pack?"

"THAT pack"

"I don't know what pack you're on about but i'm really hungry right now so-" As Yeri turns to leave, Sooyoung grabs onto her hoodie and pulls her back.

"The Red Bullet pack you dumb dumb."

"Oooh, that pack. What about them again?"

"Damn it Yerim, they are coming tonight!"

"But I was planning on sleeping early tonight so that I can wake up early."

"Yerim, we both know that will never work. So let's go and find us some outfits."

"Aw man"

TIMESKIP: A few hours later

"I'm so excited"

"You have a mate, Sooyoung"

"I know, but knowing that the highest pack is coming to visit us is making me so excited and nervous."

"We get to see our girls again."

That's true. It wasn't always just Sooyoung and Yerim, they had other close friends as well, Joohyun, Seulgi and Seungwan. But because they were a few years older, they had found their mates before the younger ones. Which means, they had to leave their pack and move into their mates pack, which just so happened to be the Red Bullet pack.

"I missed them so much." Yerim was practically raised by all the girls as she was the youngest out of the five of them, so she was saddened when three of her mother figures had to move in with their mates but she was of course, happy for them.

"Me too.....look! It's their Alpha, my goodness he's beautiful."

Yerim looks into the direction that Sooyoung is staring at and starts to smell something in the air.

"Sooyoung, do you smell that?"

"Smelll what?"

"It smells like...fabric softener and blossoms...what?"

"Oh my choco pie." Sooyoung grabs Yerim's shoulders and faces her towards herself.

"Yerim, don't you know what this means?"

"That I can smell?" Sooyoung softly hits the younger girl on the shoulder and smiles.

"You're mate is here! My gosh i'm so happy for you."

"But...I don't want to leave you alone." Yerim is happy that her mate is here, but that'll mean leaving Sooyoung alone and she doesn't want that.

"Yerim, you have the other girls." Noticing the young girl tearing up, her eyes also start to water.

"Yerimie, don't cry please. We can always visit each other." Sooyoung says while pulling the young girl into a hug.

After a few moments, they pull away and smile at each other. Go to the bathroom and fix your makeup, i'll go find the girls for you. Nodding her head, Yerim makes her way to the bathroom whilst wiping her tears gently trying not to ruin her makeup.