Cutie ° Wenga

Requested - Yoongi reacting to cute Wendy

"Today we're joined by two very special groups, aren't we, Heechul?"

"Of course! These two groups are very well known worldwide and in Korea and they are also nicknamed the nations treasures."

"Not only that, but they are also known for being the best of friends for over 4 years now."

"Everyone, Red Velvet and BTS!"

-
"It's the first time you both have been in a show together isn't it?"

"Yes, we're thankful for this opportunity. Our group rarely guests on variety shows like this." Namjoon replies as the rest of the group nods in agreement.

"How about a little aegyo to get us all comfortable?" As soon as the two groups hear that, they immediately cringe and start to refuse.

"Any volunteers?" Everyone looks at each other before they start to point at Yerim as she's the cutest.

"I guess." Everyone laughs at her laid back attitude and watches as she makes her way to the front.

As Yerim is singing the yum yum song, Yoongi notices someone who is unconsciously copying Yerim's movement and can't help but laugh.

"Wait, Suga? Why are you laughing?" Heechul asks' laughing.

"Yeah man, why you laughing?" Yerim says jokingly.

Yoongi continues laughing at points at Seungwan who looks at him shocked and laughs nervously.

"I'm sorry, Wendy just keeps copying Yeri and I can't help but laugh." Seungwan laughs at him and can't help but whine and deny what he's saying.

Everyone laughs and watches as Heechul pulls Seungwan to the front.

"Do the yum yum song" Seungwan pouts and glares cutely at Yoongi who is still laughing.

Seungwan starts to sing whilst cringing. Yoongi can't help but cringe with her also, but he lowkey finds her cute, it's not everyday that you hear her sing the yum yum song.

-
After the show finished, Yoongi walks up to Seungwan and clings to her as she ignores him.

"Are you mad at me?" Yoongi laughs at her as she pouts and continues to ignore him.

Seungwan is naturally cute and she doesn't even realise it.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help it, you looked cute trying to copy her that it made me cringe and laugh at the same time."

"I'm so embarrassed." Seungwan says as she hides her head in his chest.

Yoongi laughs and pulls her in tightly and kisses her head.

"Don't be, at least now you know that my eyes are always on you." Seungwan laughs at that and pulls away.

"Am I that cute?" Seungwan says cutely, Yoongi cringes and pretends to walk away.

He laughs as she pulls his arms causing him to bump into her.

"You're naturally cute, baby." He says kissing her once more before meeting up with the rest of their members.

Another one i'm not proud of.