Time Of The Month ° Vrene

"My stomach hurts" Everyone turns to Joohyun as they watch her rub her stomach in pain.

"Are you pregnant?" Joohyun laughs at friends comment but that soon fades as it cause her stomach to double in pain.

"Maybe you're getting your period?" Agreeing with her friend, Joohyun stands and rushes to the bathroom, not forgetting to ask permission from her teacher.

Upon reaching the bathroom, Joohyun quickly locks the stall and sits down whilst holding her stomach. Painfully, she checks for any signs of having her period and sure enough, there was a stain. Her being someone who loves to stay clean and hygienic, needed to go home and have a shower asap, especially since the pain in her stomach still hadn't subsided. Unlocking the stall, Joohyun then washes her hands and dries them. Then she grabs her phone and calls her mum to sign her out of school. Happy with her mum letting her leave school early, she puts her phone back in her skirt pocket and rushes back to class to pack her things.

"You're leaving?" Nodding her head in reply, Joohyun waves goodbye to friends. Just as she walks out the door, she hears a notification from her phone. Taking it out she sees that it's from her close friends group chat, they were spamming the group chat with "get well soon" Smiling, Joohyun turns back to face the class and sees her friends gathered at the window waving at her. Joohyun smiles and waves back before rushing to the school office.

After receiving her sign out slip, she begins to make her way to her bus stop. Fortunately, she doesn't live far from school, so she will just have to bear with the pain for a little while longer.

Only a few minutes after arriving at the bus stop, her bus arrived. Getting on, she awkwardly sits down. The pain in her stomach worsens which causes her to lean her head on the chair in front of her. Thankfully the bus wasn't full as it was only around 12:30pm, so she didn't have to worry about causing discomfort for passengers.

Arriving at her stop, Joohyun says a quick thank you to the bus driver before hopping off and power walking home. The pain in her stomach worsened and she felt icky down there, it was at time like these that made her wish she was a boy.

Reaching her house, she pulls her keys out and unlocks the door. Not forgetting to lock it, joohyun quickly throws everything on her bed and grabs her towel. Running to the bathroom, she turns on the shower and jumps in. The pain didn't lessen as much as she thought it would in the shower, this was definitely her worst stomach pain in her history of having periods. Making sure to wash herself properly, she hops out and painfully makes her way to her bedroom and gets changed.

She didn't notice until now that there were clothes ready for her on her bed. She clearly remembers throwing her stuff on her bed in a hurry and not bothering to pick out comfortable clothes. She also noticed 2 new packs of pads on her bed and chocolate set on her bedside table.

Joohyun turns her head at the sound of her bedroom door opening and sees her boyfriend walking in with a hot water bottle in one hand and a cup of tea in the other.

"You're finished. I made you your hot water bottle and tea. Theres a cup of water and panadol on your dressing table which I see you haven't noticed since it's still full." In silence, she watches Taehyung place the tea down and walk towards her. Lifting her up, he places her on the bed and lifts her top up, place the hot water bottle on her stomach before pulling her shirt back down and then pulling the blankets over her.

She smiles as he realises that she hasn't drunk the panadol yet and sits her up. Grabbing the cup, he motions for her to open her mouth in which she does and then he tips the panadol dissolved water into her mouth. Once she finished, he lies her back down and kisses her forehead.

"Your mum told me that you were having period cramps and so I left school and brought your favourite chocolates and also picked your most comfortable clothes aka my clothes." Smiling he lifts the blankets up and pulls Joohyun into his embrace.

"Thank you Tae, you didn't have to-"

"But I did because I love you."

"I know and i'm so grateful to have you as my boyfriend. I love you."

Smiling, he leans down and kisses her before pulling away and cuddling her.

"Let's sleep, I can tell that you're tired." Kissing her once more, Taehyung places his chin on the top of her head and smiles.

"I love you so much."

Well....