We'll see ° Jungri

Yerim waits patiently at her dorm for her boyfriend who had just recently started his 2 month break from work.

He had messaged her as soon as he finished his performance at Lotte Duty Family Concert saying that he'll be coming over and staying for the night. Yerim, knowing that her members were gonna be out for the night, was excited and decided to clean up a bit around the dorm.

Hearing the front door open, she speed walks to the door and is immediately pulled into a strong embrace.

"Rim, i've missed you so much." Pulling away, he kisses her face repeatedly causing his lover to giggle.

Taking off his shoes, he kisses her again and lifts up the bag of hotteok with a grin. Jumping, she takes the bag and places it on the kitchen table.

"I'm assuming Joohyun, Seulgi and Seungwan are with Taehyung, Jimin and Yoongi?" Yerim replies nodding her head, never taking her attention off of the food. Jungkook shakes his head with a smile and kisses Yerim, once again, on her head.

Sitting down facing in each other, the couple eats in silence before Jungkook starts to speak.

"So, i'm on my 2 month break now."

"Mmh"

"Don't really have that much plans yet."

"Mmh"

"I was wondering, if you're not tired-"

"We're back!" Groaning, Jungkook glares at the group of couples that had just came back from wherever they came from.

"You guys are back earlier than expected. Did you bring back food for us?"

"Of course, although I think we should've came back later since it looks like someone was planning something for tonight." Turning her head, Yerim notices her boyfriend glaring at the group.

Laughing, she stands up and walks to his side, placing a kiss on his lips that were in a slight frown before saying "later, I promise." With a smile.

Hearing those words, Jungkook sits up straight with a smile on his face and laughs out loud.

"Join us, lets eat quick before the food gets cold." Ignoring the laughter of the group, Jungkook quickly eats his food.

"You seem hungry, Jungkook."

Swallowing his last bite, Jungkook smiles.

"Just wanted to make sure that you all get enough sleep. Yerim, you done?" Not letting the girl reply, he gently picks her up and walks to her room.

"As I was saying, if you're not tired then maybe we could-"

"Of course, just don't make a sound."

Excitedly, Jungkook places Yerim on the bed and runs to lock the door.

"We'll see."

I just finished 4 essays.