My girl ° Seulmin

Jimin watches as Seulgi laughs with her friends. Everyone knows about their relationship, it'll be hard not to as they are the first couple in Hogwarts to have both partners be from different houses. First public couple we should say, since there are surely hidden couples as well.

Jimin is known as the 'Slytherin' prince and Seulgi is known as the cute innocent 'hufflepuff'. The two being together was something no one expected, so when Jimin had publicly announced his relationship with Seulgi, everyone had first thought of it to be another one of his silly games until he grabbed Seulgi by her waist and kissed her in front of everyone. Since then, no one has messed with her as they were afraid of what Jimin would do. However, it seems that someone has become brave enough to get close to his girl.

Jimin watches as Namjoon, a Gryffindor, gets close to Seulgi. He watches as Namjoon takes off his scarf and wraps it around Seulgi, who refused it at first but let him wrap it around her as she didn't want to seem rude.

"Who does he think he is? Does he not know that she's my girl?" Jimin glares at Namjoon who smiles down at Seulgi, patting her head before walking away.

"I'm sure he knows, he's probably just being nice." Yoongi, one of Jimin's friends say.

"Better be, imma need to confront him later." Jimin says as he makes his way to Seulgi ignoring his friend who playfully called him dramatic.

Seulgi notices Jimin coming her way and smiles at him. Jimin's mouth immediately curves into a smile as his slow walk turns into a little jog. Jimin rushes towards Seulgi and effortlessly picks her up.

"My little baby." Jimin says as he kisses her softly, putting her down onto the ground gently but not letting her out of his arms.

"Jimin, people are staring." Seulgi blushes as she notices the people staring.

"Fix your eyes before I fix them for you." Everyone immediately turns around, fixing their eyes away from the couple.

"That was mean." Jimin squishes Seulgi's cheeks softly causing her lips to stick out.

"I'm a slytherin baby, I get a bit mean sometimes." He says before pecking her lips and moving his hands down to the scarf on her neck.

"This...thing around your neck. It bothers me." Jimin says as he skilfully slips the scarf off, throwing it down on the ground.

Seulgi gasps as she looks as the scarf on the ground.

"Jimin! That's Namjoon's, pick it up before it gets dirty." Jimin pouts before picking the scarf back up, but keeping it in his hands.

"Why was it around your neck?" Seulgi smiles at Jimin who playfully glares at her.

"Because I was cold Jimin. Are you jealous?" Jimin scoffs as he pulls Seulgi in by her waist.

"Jealous? I don't have to be jealous of a stupid Gryffindor." Seulgi slaps Jimin's chest for calling Namjoon stupid, but she knows that he's just joking.

"Don't worry, he has a girlfriend. He was just being kind." Jimin's jealously disappears immediately when he hears that Namjoon has a girlfriend.

"Well that's amazing!" Jimin says kissing Seulgi's lips.

"Come, let's go eat now." Jimin says grabbing Seulgi's hand and pulling her towards the great hall.

Seulgi shakes her head smiling at Jimin before focusing on her footing. She was a clumsy one, so she didn't want to fall in front of a bunch of students.

Everyone smiles softly at the couple as they make their way to the great hall. Not a lot of people will admit it, but the two were what the muggles would call "relationship goals."

I'm a Slytherin.