Icy ° Wenga

Warning: this does involve murder. Although it's not that gruesome, if it's not something you're comfortable with, then feel free to skip this one 💜

"Sir." Looking up from his work, Yoongi eyes the girl, who's name he does not and does not care for.

"What" He eyes the girl as she innocently walks closer. He isn't dumb, he knows what she is trying to do and it's pissing him off.

"I just wanted to know if you needed any help...you seemed to be stressed so I wanted to ask-"

"No, get out." The girl pouts and sits down on the chair, not even bothering to fix her skirt which had slowly gone up, exposing more of her legs.

"But sir-"

"I said no, do I need to say it in another language for you to understand?" The girl stands up frustrated and makes her way to Yoongi.

Yoongi was not in the mood for this and so he pulls out his gun from his jacket and shoots her foot. He didn't care that she was screaming her head off, but when she touched the photo of Seungwan he had on his desk and threw it down, causing the frame to break, that's when he cared.

"Little girl." Standing up, Yoongi makes his way to the girl who is now crying on the ground covered with her blood and the glass from the photo frame.

Yoongi bends down to her eye level and smiles causing her to smile back.

"You not only attempted to seduce me, but you also touched and broke something very important to me." Yoongi looks at the girl as she stares at him with teary eyes.

"But it's not like she's dead-"

"So you know that i'm not a single man then?" Yoongi strokes her head with the tip of his gun, ignoring the fact that the girl is shaking in fear.

"I do but-"

"But you thought that I was like those other little boys that you play with and expected me to cheat just like they did, right?" Placing the tip of the gun at her chin, he lifts her head up and smiles at her.

"I'm not dumb."

"I'm sorry."

"You're sorry now? But you weren't sorry when you walked in here with the intention of breaking a loving relationship."

Yoongi sighs as the girl starts crying once again, shaking his head he stands up and helps her up. He takes her to the couch and sets her down. She looks at him confused but smiles.

"You're not going to kill me?"

"Of course not, I may be the boss of the biggest mafia in Asia, but I would never, ever, kill someone over something so little." She smiles as he strokes her head and smiles at her. He stops as he watches her spread her legs slightly, he rolls his eyes as he notices that she had somehow opened the few top buttons of her shirt.

"I knew your love for her was too good to be true." Yoongi was already pissed, but what she had just said only added more fuel to the fire.

"Let me get you a first aid kit from downstairs, the one I have in my desk might not be enough." Nodding her head, she smiles at him and touches his arm slightly.

"Thank you."

"No need, i'm just doing my job." Standing up, Yoongi walks towards the door and opens it slightly.

Turning back towards the girl, he smiles sinfully as he watches her play with her hair, not bothering to turn around and wonder why she hadn't heard his footsteps leave. Aiming the gun at her head, Yoongi shoots her with no hesitation and places the gun back inside his pocket before signalling to his secretary.

"Yes sir."

"Call in the cleaners, make sure they clean this mess and don't forget to check that she's actually dead, I don't want to walk into my office and find myself in the walking dead."

This wasn't the first time Yoongi had killed someone. He had killed someone a few months ago because they called Seungwan names he doesn't want to repeat and so when the cleaners came, no one checked that the person was actually dead. So he was quite shocked to find the person he thought he killed, sitting in his chair. He of course killed them straight away and immediately asked for everything that their blood touched to be replaced.

The secretary bows and goes towards his desk but stops when he hears Yoongi call his name.

"And don't forget to buy a new photo frame, the same size." The secretary nods and rushes to his desk. Yoongi was not a very patient man.

Yoongi walks back inside his office towards the broken photo frame and picks up the photo. Good thing it wasn't dirty, but it did still piss him off. Placing the photo safely in his desk, Yoongi grabs his car keys and leaves the office. Seungwan was waiting for him, and he didn't want to waste any more time.

Walking into the house, Yoongi smiles as he hears Seungwan singing in the kitchen.

"Baby, what are you making?" He wraps his arms around her waist and kisses her neck.

"Food" She feels him pout against her neck and smiles.

"Do I at least get a kiss before I go shower? You know I can't function properly without your kisses." Seungwan looks at Yoongj who's making kissy faces at her and laughs.

"You act very innocent for someone who had just killed someone." Yoongi opens his eyes and looks at the laughing Seungwan.

"Who told you that?"

"Hoseok."

"That sneaky man, i'm gonna fire him."

"You say that all the time and yet he's still there." Yoongi sighs and nods in agreement. Hoseok is the head of his security team and it seems that he had witnessed Yoongi in action without him knowing.

"Can I get my kiss now?" Seungwan squishes his cheeks and pecks his lips which then turns into something more as Yoongi grabs her waist and pulls her in closer.

Feeling Yoongi smile into the kiss, Seungwan moves her hands down to his shoulders and gives it a little squeeze before pulling back.

"Now go shower, the quicker you are, the more time we have."

"Are you teasing me?" Yoongi goes to grabs Seungwan again but she stops him and pushes him towards the stairs.

"Go shower."

"Wanna join me?" Yoongi laughs as Seungwan attempts to push him up the stairs.

"Fine, i'll be quick, but get ready because it's going to be a long night for the both of us."

I just wrote the longest essay in my life and ended up getting an A. In my country, A is the lowest grade after NA (which is basically an F if you're from America) but no worries, I can just fix some stuff up and hopefully get an E, which is the highest grade :) Thank goodness it's my last year of high school this year.

Also, I don't know if other countries have this, but in my country, some universities have something called a rank score which is basically a number set by the university for a certain major and basically you have to get either the same number or higher and it depends on how good your grades are. So I will not be able to update as much as I did recently because I will have to try and study to reach my rank score, but of course you guys can still send in requests, I don't mind :)