Fate ° Jungri

Requested - CEO Jungri au

"Read me my schedule."

"For today sir, you only have one important meeting with the ceo's of the Kim company and the Min company at 1:30pm." Jungkook nods his head and checks his watch. Noticing that he only has less than 30 minutes left till the meeting, he decides to make his way there.

Upon reaching the room, Jungkook checks his watch again and see's that there is now less than 20 minutes left. Not bothering to knock, Jungkook opens the door only to see it occupied.

"Excuse me for being rude, Ms. Kim."

"It's fine." Jungkook nods his head. The jeon's family and the Kim's family were close friends, so Jungkook had known Yerim since they were kids, but it's been months since they last saw each other because of how busy they became.

"I see Mr. Min hasn't arrived yet." Jungkook continues as he looks around the room only to find Yerim and her secretary present.

"Mr. Min had contacted me a few minutes before you walked in saying that he may not be able to make it."

"Well I guess we have to just make do with what we have. Shall we start now, seeing as it's just us two."

With a nod, Yerim stands up and walks towards the board, passing Jungkook who had just sat down.

"As you may have already known, the Jung's company has brought share's from the Park's company as a way of showing...kindness, I suppose."

Jungkook nods his head, not bothering to look at Yerim as his focus is on her slideshow.

"And because of this, their company's share's have grown rapidly. If they continue with this, they'll soon end up overtaking the Min's and then before we know it, they'll overtake us."

Jungkook stares at the slideshow as he takes in everything Yerim is saying. Being one of the biggest companies in South Korea for more than a decade, Jungkook had been taught the ways of handling a company at a young age. His father had handed down the company to him and was expected by everyone in the family to keep the Jeon's in first place. And because of this, Jungkook had spent most of his time in his office, rather than socializing with others. If the Park's or the Jung's end up surpassing his company, he'll be looked down on, and Jungkook did not work hard to only be looked down on. He had to think of a way to double his shares.

"How about a marriage?" Both Yerim and Jungkook turn to Jungkook's secretary as he spoke up.

"A marriage?"

"Yes, a marriage to merge your two companies together and therefore raising your shares. Triple of what the Jung's and Park's have already."

The secretary's of both CEO's look at them as they think to themselves.

"And who would marry for the companies to merge?" Yerim's secretary facepalms themselves as they listen in on the conversation.

"I was thinking, you and Ms. Kim, sir."

Both bosses look at each other in shock. Yerim, being the first one to get a hold of herself, realises that her and Jungkook are indeed the only ones in their own families that can merge the two companies together through marriage as their siblings are too young.

"You don't have a girlfriend or old flings do you, Mr, Jeon?"

Jungkook shakes his head as he turns his attention to Yerim.

"No, I suppose you don't have a boyfriend or any old flings either, Ms. Kim?"

"Nope."

"Well, it's a deal. A marriage between us two will benefit our company."