Chocolate ° Vrene

"Are you angry? That I selfishly wanted us to spend valentine's day together." Staring at his girlfriend, Taehyung couldn't help but smile while speaking.

"Not really." Shaking his head, Taehyung knows she's lying.

"The teacher said it too right?...that you're stronger in description based tests than those mark sheet tests, so you'd be fine Bae."

"So what?"

"So...you could relax a little." Taehyung desperately wants his girlfriend to relax, mostly so all her attention would be on him.

"I know."

"........."

"Lend me your table and don't talk to me from now on."

As he expected, actually no, it's outside his expectations actually. She has outdone him once again.

"Even during this period of time, you're placing me as the priority." She's right, he could be using this time to study, but he'd rather be with her.

"Well, we don't know when our next valentine's day together would be anyway."

Stare....

Stare.....

Silence....

Scribble.....

Stare....

Stare......

"What's with you? You're staring too much." Blushing, she tries to cover his face with her book.

"Well, I thought it's better to just look at you since I don't want to get in your way." Placing his chin on his hand, he continues to stare.

"Your gaze is getting in this way."

"I get it. I'll eat the chocolates then." He said grabbing the chocolates.

"Yeah, hurry up and eat them." Still blushing, Joohyun carries on with her studying.

"Hm, it's nice. Want some Bae?"

"I brought it for you so it's fine."

"Now...don't say that. Here." Grabbing a piece of chocolate, he holds it out for her.

"Alright..."

As she was going to grab it, Taehyung swiftly moves the chocolate to his mouth and bites it whilst pulling Joohyun closer, causing her to bite into the chocolate from his mouth, which resulted in their lips slightly touching. Smiling, he moves away.

"Ah...give it to me the normal way!"

"I thought you wouldn't want to dirty your hands....here having another." Biting onto another chocolate, Taehyung scoots closer to her.

"I told you to give it to me the normal way..!"

Ignoring her, Taehyung, with the chocolate still in his mouth, continues to move towards her.

"It's fine...you idiot..." Still ignoring her, Taehyung holds her hands and kisses her, causing Joohyun to bite onto the free side of the chocolate which lead to the kiss tasting like chocolate.

After their makeout session, Taehyung pulls away and wipes the chocolate that from the side of her lip and smiles.

"Even though you have such strong pride, you're still too honest, Bae."

"Let me say this." Pulling her onto his lap, he cuddles her. "No matter which Bae you are, i'll love you with all I can."

Turning her to face him, he places his forehead on hers.

"That's why even if you get mad at me now and even if you become miserable and start feeling down. Or demand more from me, even when you get embarrassed, when you get angry, when you regret something and when you behave like a spoiled child, everything about you, i'll always love you."

One of my favourite chapters from Kaichou wa maid-sama! (Vol 18, chp 84. - The calculations of the feelings of love.)