Extraordinary you ° Jungri

Requested - Jungri fluffy-angst

"Omg it's the 3J's!"

"Jungkook!"

"Wow so handsome"

"Yerim, can you believe that they are real?!" The named girl stares at the popular group of boys in awe as they walk down the hallways, completely forgetting about her friend's question.

As everyone's attention is to the boys, a girl, unknown to everyone else, carrying a huge box of art supplies, stumbles into the 3J's, spilling paint onto the 'leader' of the group, Jungkook.

Multiple gasps are heard in the hallway, as everyone turns silent and stares at the mess in front of them.

"Unlucky her."

"So rude!"

The girl nervously stands up and grabs a handkerchief from her blazer to wipe the paint off of him.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to-" The girl stops when she notices Jungkook poking his cheek with his tongue and rolling his neck before grabbing her wrist and forcing her to go on her knees.

"Lick it." Confused, she notices Jungkook raise his eyebrows towards a certain area on his body. Looking down, she sees that he wants her to lick his shoes that were completely covered in paint, clean.

"Lick it!" Scared, she leans slightly closer to the shoe but before she can lick it, she is pulled up by someone.

"She's not your dog, lick it yourself." Once again, multiple gasps are heard as they stare at Yerim in shock at her confidence.

"And you are?" Jungkook asks, standing up straighter as he stares at the shorter girl.

"None of you business." In shock, Jungkook stares at the girl named Yerim, checking on the other girl, making sure she's alright. "Let's go"

Turning around, Yerim walks away with the girl as the rest of the crowd, including the 3J's stare at them.

"Who the fvck does she think she is?!" In anger, Jungkook turns around in the opposite direction and stomps away.

-
Looking back, Yerim notices that Jungkook and his group had left. Letting out a sigh of relief, she looks back at the girl she had just helped and smiles. "Are you alright now?"

"I'm fine, I can understand why he was angry."

"But that didn't mean he could be an asshole about it." Yerim had liked the boy for a while despite his attitude. But unlike other girls, Yerim knew when to speak up when he's done wrong. She wasn't as delusional as the others.

"You're right. This is my class, um...thank you for helping me."

"That's alright. Before you go, tell me your name so that I know what to call you. My name is Yerim."

"My name is Aera."

Click

Finally.

"Well, see you later, Aera." Waving goodbye, Yerim smiles before running down the halls as soon as Aera is out of sight.

It hasn't been that long since Yerim found out that they were in a comic book and that they were the characters and ever since then, she's been sick of only being able to say and do what she wants in the 'shadow' rather than on 'stage'. Despite knowing this, she still doesn't know who the main characters are. Unknown to Yerim, she isn't the only one that knows that they are in a comic.

Click

Damn, who is it now.

"Oi!" Turning around, she spots Jungkook walking towards her with the slightest bit of anger in his eyes.