Baby ° Jungri

Requested - Marriage AU

Yerim usually wasn't the type to have doubts, but now as she looks down at the pregnancy test which reads positive, she's not quite sure if Jungkook will be happy.

The two have been married for almost a year now and haven't really been trying for a baby yet. Well, that wasn't until Yerim had supposedly "teased" Jungkook which lead to them not using protection because Jungkook was feeling bold and said "lets see where this leads us" and here she is, 2 weeks pregnant.

With a sigh, Yerim hides the test in her pocket and decides to make dinner. The two haven't talked about having a family any time soon because they felt as if they weren't ready yet, so naturally Yerim felt a bit scared that Jungkook won't be happy.

Hearing the front door open, Yerim continues to make dinner to help distract her from feeling nervous.

"Hey Rim" Jungkook wraps his arms around Yerim's waist from behind and places his head on her shoulders.

"Hi" kissing her neck, Jungkook pulls away.

"I'm going to go shower, do you need any help?" Seeing Yerim shake her head, Jungkook heads towards the shower.

Yerim had already finished making dinner at this time and starts to set up the table. She takes out the test and places it next to Jungkook's plate, praying that he doesn't freak out.

Hearing his footsteps coming towards her, Yerim quickly goes to her seat and pulls her chair out. However, before she gets the chance to sit down, Jungkook sits down on her chair and pulls her onto his lap.

"You're on the wrong seat." Yerim tries to get back up, but Jungkook tightens his hold around her and hugs her, leaving small kisses on her neck.

"I know, I just missed you a lot. Work has been taking too much of my time that I barely get to see you anymore, which is why I decided to take a 2 week break." Yerim smiles and lifts his head up from her neck.

"I don't mind how long you spend at work, just as long as you come back home." Jungkook pouts at her words and shakes his head.

"But I mind. I married you to have you in my life forever. To see you from the start of the day to the end of the day, 24/7, not to see you only at night time when you're tired."

"You have forever to see me 24/7, but I get what you mean. I'm glad you took a 2 week break then, now we can do what you want to do. Wake up in the morning together-"

"Then have morning se-" Yerim softly smacks his head, causing him to place his head on her shoulders.

"No, wake up in the morning together and just spend the whole day doing whatever." Jungkook hums in agreement and hugs her tighter.

With Jungkook's head on her shoulder, he has a clear view of his side of the table. Seeing an object next to his plate, he stands up and places Yerim down gently. Yerims smile disappears as she remembers the test she put next to his plate. Seeing him walk towards it and grabbing it, Yerim stands up.

"Jungkook-"

"You're pregnant?" Yerim couldn't reply, so she nodded her head.

"You're pregnant pregnant?"

"Yes" Yerim watches as he walks towards the wall and stares at it.

She was too scared to move, afraid that he was not happy. But that was until she heard him mumble a "good boy" while looking down.

"Jungkook are you alright?" Yerim looks at Jungkook in shock as he turns around with a big smile.

"I'm gonna be a dad, you're gonna be a mum, we're gonna be parents." And with that, he skips towards Yerim and hugs her tightly, grabbing her thighs and lifting her up to place her on his waist.

"I would spin us around, but I wouldn't want you or the baby to get dizzy so I will just hold you."

"You're not angry." Jungkook looks at her and shakes his head.

"No, never. I've been wanting kids, that's why I didn't use protection last time."

Yerim looks at him betrayed and hits him in the face softly before kissing the place she hit.

"Ow what was that for, but thanks for the kiss."

"You should've told me so that I wouldn't have had to be so nervous about telling you." She tries to move from his hold, but he holds her tighter.

"I did tell you."

"No, all you said was 'let's see where this leads us' which is not very informative."

"I found it a bit informative though."

"That's cause it came from your mouth." Jungkook smiles at her and sits them down on the couch.

"I'm sorry, I should've told you. I thought you wanted kids because you were always going on about how cute it'd be to see a mini us running around the house. But you're right, I should've told you before taking action."

"It's fine, I don't mind it at all, I just thought you didn't want kids because we barely talked about having a family."

"At least I took a 2 week break from work, now we can discuss how we should prepare for the birth of our child." Yerim looks at Jungkook weirdly.

"You're making me giving birth, sound like a business meeting." Jungkook laughs and kisses Yerim.

"Sorry, i'm just a bit excited."

"I can see that." The two hug and start to imagine the image of their child running around the house.

"You know, I love you."

"Me too." Jungkook looks at Yerim with his doe eyes which makes her sigh.

"Fine, I love you too." Smiling at each other, the couple continue to hug before making their way to the forgotten dinner.

Don't really like this one.