2U ° Jungri

Yerim, is currently laying in bed watching Kamisama kiss while she waits for her boyfriend to come home from practice. It's not everyday that they get to come home to find one of them waiting, and so she wanted to stay as wide awake as possible. But, that's hard to do when she had just finished a schedule not long ago. Slowly, she starts to fall asleep.

Not long after Yerim fell asleep, Jungkook arrives slightly wet from the rain.

"Baby?" Taking off his shoes, Jungkook looks into the living room and finds no one. He makes his way to their bedroom and see's Yerim sleeping with her phone in her hand still.

He smiles and walks towards her, brushing away any strands of hair that covered her face. He notices that she's only wearing a shirt and shorts despite it being way too cold for that, so he goes to his closet and grabs one of his hoodies. Gently, he lifts his girlfriend onto his lap and slowly pulls the hoodie over her head. Once it's over her head, he places her head on his chest and puts her arms into the sleeves.

Once she's fully covered in his hoodie, he holds onto her waist gently and moves back slowly to lean onto the bed headboard. Still in his lap, he starts to pat her back and starts to sing 2U in a gentle voice whilst placing kisses on her head after every verse.

Jungkook is deeply in love with this girl and it is no secret. Even his fans and her fans have started to notice it, but he doesn't really mind it at all. They've been through ups and downs a lot, especially since they are both idols, but he has never failed to show her how much he loves her. He knows that she was trying to stay awake for him and he told her that if she is tired, that she should just sleep. It doesn't matter if she's asleep or awake when he arrives home, just as long as she is home when he arrives, he's happy.

He hopes that one day, when they aren't idols anymore, that instead of coming home to just her, he'll come home to miniature versions of themselves. But right now, he'll cherish every chance he gets to be with her, because she is the cause of his Euphoria, and that'll never change.

This is cute? I guess....lowkey cringy but cute...