Is She Being Delusional? ° Jungri

"Yerim, go film at the front cause you'll be closer to them."

Yerim reluctantly moves to the seat closer to the front. She was perfectly fine with filming from the back because it showed everything without having to move her phone. But her friends signalling to her and telling her to move closer to the front made her shy. Why? Because the guy she likes was sitting a few seats away from where her friends told her to film. Yerim knows that they hadn't noticed him, so their actions were innocent.

Yerim has liked this guy, Jeon Jungkook, for over 3 years now, and has told her close friends about it. However, she never considered what she felt for him 'love', she merely thought of it as admiration, cause that can last for years right? It's the same as being a fan of an idol, she simply admires him.

But, this whole liking him thing has to end. 1 year into liking him, Yerim had found out that he had a girlfriend, of 4 years to be exact. High school sweethearts, how fucking sweet is that.

Yerim didn't find it sweet at all, as soon as she found out she threw her phone, yes, her phone. Why? Because she had forced her friend to follow him for her because she didn't want him asking her how she had found his account. Whilst scrolling through his instagram stories, Yerim had came across a happy anniversary post, and that's where she had thrown her phone behind her.

Her friend, Sooyoung, who was sitting beside her, was shocked and picked up the phone. The girls had been in class when she found out, so it wasn't helping to have all eyes on them. Standing up, Yerim rushes to the bathroom with Sooyoung following close by.

Yerim honestly found it pathetic crying over a boy, but she couldn't help it. She didn't stop till the day was over and she hated herself for it. She was however thankful for her friends comforting her. That is why she needs to end this liking she has for him, it's going to hurt her in the end so it's better to end it now than later. However, it's harder than expected seeing as they both go to the same school and church.

Turning her attention back the performance, she presses record and tries her hardest to focus on her filming rather than the boy a few seats away. Half way during the performance, she notices him moving, trying not to focus on that, she looks back at her screen. However, surprise surprise, he sits in front of her and talks to a teacher.

"Are you serious" His damn shoulders was taking up half of her screen, and she must admit, he has some nice broad shoulders. But still, it's taking up half of her screen. Luckily, he moves back to his seat. Once the performance ended, Yerim also moved back to her seat.

Looking back at the video, she couldn't help but put her attention to him rather than the performance. At the start of the performance, the drama students were talking from the side, so when Yerim was filming, he was also in view. She knows that it's pathetic, but she zooms in on him to watch him closely.

While watching him, she notices that he kept glancing at her. She knew that it was all in her head, but when it came to the part where he was gonna move, she noticed how he full on stared at her whilst turning.

Why did he need to turn his head? When he gets up, the walkway is on his right but he turned his head to the left. Maybe it's cause the teacher was in front of her and she remembered that he came to talk to him. Yes, that's the reason. But he wasn't staring at the teacher, he was staring at her or maybe it's all in her head. Is she being delusional? For sure......

Happy Birthday to Jungkook💜