Boy In Love ° Wenga

Yoongi was pissed. Very pissed, and a pissed off Yoongi isn't a good thing.

It had been a few months since they've had a new principal arrive at school and yet she's already making up rules, one of them being that the opposite gender are to be at least 3 feet away from each other.

Yoongi did not like that rule at all, thinking she probably made it up because 3 feet was the closest a guy has ever gotten to her.

Besides that, Yoongi hated that the rule also prevented him from being close to his girlfriend and although he doesn't show it much, he hates not being able to touch her for more than a minute. It doesn't help that his girlfriend is also a good girl, which means she follows the rules.

"Do you wanna skip class and makeout somewhere?" Seungwan looks back at Yoongi who looks at her with puppy eyes. She knows he's desperate to feel her, but they can always hug and makeout outside of school.

"No." She looks at Yoongi after sending her text and watches as he pouts slightly.

To be honest, they've barely interacted at school since the new rules have been placed. It's been about a month since they last made out at lunch time or since they've held hands while walking to their classes and it has been torture for Yoongi.

After class finished. Yoongi rushed to Seungwan and was about to reach for her hand, but remembered about the rules. He frowns and decides to walk behind her.

"We can have a date tonight, if that makes you better." Yoongi looks up and smiles.

"It does make me feel better, but I still want to kiss you. I haven't kissed you in a while and it's causing my lips to become chapped."

Seungwan laughs and blows him a kiss.

"We can kiss tonight, we have only one more period left." She says before walking away.

Yoongi watches as she walks away. He really, really, wants to play by the rules but a month is too much for him and waiting one more period just to feel her against him is making him even more impatient.

Looking around, Yoongi makes sure that there are no staff or teachers pets around.

"Seungwan!" Stopping, Seungwan turns around and watches as Yoongi walks towards her.

"Yes?" Seungwan starts to notice that Yoongi does not plan on stopping 3 feet away from her but still stands still because she too missed his touch.

"I just wanted to say..." Yoongi replies as he stops right in front of her.

"f*ck the rules" Yoongi says before pulling Seungwan towards him by her waist and kissing her passionately.

"Hey, hey, hey! Stop that right now." The voice of their principal falls deaf to their ears.

"That's it, detention for the both of you."

Pulling away breathless, Yoongi rolls his eyes.

"I don't care." Seungwan lightly slaps his chest and pouts.

"But I care, what if this one detention ruins my chance at getting a job or-"

"Oh shut up." Yoongi says before shutting her up with his lips. Oh how he missed this.

Um...anyways stream Monster.