Crush ° Jungri

Jungkook has had a crush on a certain girl for the past 2 years now. At first he thought that he had only admired her, but then as time went by, he started to see a future with her. He wasn't too sure if what he was feeling was real, but one thing he knew for sure, was that he liked the feeling a lot.

"Yerim!" At the sound of her name, Jungkook turns around to see the said girl running towards a slightly shorter girl and hugging her. Hearing her laugh, he smiles.

Jungkook remembers exactly how he fell for her. He was only a year 11 at the time, and she was a year 9. She had just started high school, and he had just started his senior year. He remembers clearly, studying under the one cherry blossom tree the school had. She and her friends were playing around when one of them had pushed her a bit too hard, causing her to fall onto Jungkook who was now standing up against the tree. The bump had caused the tree to slightly shake. Slowly, cherry blossoms started to fall as the two students were awkwardly holding on to each other. Quickly moving out of his arms, Jungkook looked at her and smiled awkwardly.

"Sorry." She said, and ran back to her friends who started to tease her.

It was too early for him to say that he fell for her, but holding her whilst cherry blossoms fell around them made him feel something he didn't expect to last 2 years.

He's year 13 now, his last year in high school before going to university. Jungkook of course doesn't want to leave high school with any regrets. So, he finally decided to do something he has always wanted to do.

Jungkook walked into the cafeteria with confidence. He decided to buy her something just incase she's hungry, but in that moment of him counting his money, he feels someone falling onto him causing him to bump into the pole behind him, dropping his money.

"Oh! Jungkook, sorry for falling onto you, again. Are you okay?" Jungkook looks down, blushing.

"Y-yeah, you're fine- I mean, i'm fine."

"That's good! I'll see you around." Smiling, she walks out and joins her friends who were waiting for her.

Letting out a sigh, Jungkook hits his head onto the pole and whines. He feels people staring at him but he doesn't care. He feels too embarrased to care. Maybe he can confess another day, lifting his head up and smiling, yes, tomorrow he will confess. He already has everything planned out perfectly.

His plan failed. He had just found out that Yerim wasn't at school today and now he was walking home, sad. Stopping, he leans onto a tree, which coincidentally was a cherry blossom tree. Jungkook decides to close his eyes and sing. But that was cut short by someone, once again, falling onto him. Quickly holding them so they won't fall, Jungkook opens his eyes and gets shocked by the smiling girl looking up at him.

"Sorry, I purposely fell onto you this time." Realising that she's still staying in his arms, he smiles.

"Is that so?" Jungkook says holding her tighter.

"No stutter and making eye contact with me? Jeon Jungkook, you've finally grown up." Rolling his eyes, Jungkook leans his head closer causing the both of them to widen their smile.

"Yes, i've finally grown up. Let's celebrate that."

"And how do you want to celebrate it?"

"With this." Closing the distance between them, Jungkook kisses Yerim, making her feel the amount of love he has had for her all these years. Yerim smiles, returning the kiss. He can feel that she too, loves him which causes him to pull her even closer.

Pulling away, he smiles and finally says what he has wanted to say since the moment he realised his feelings for her.

"Kim Yerim, I love you."

Eh