Jelly ° Jungri

"Is there a reason that you're staring at me Jeon?" Jungkook gently shakes his head as he realised that he had been staring at Yerim whilst he was daydreaming.

It wasn't common for two people from different houses to sit next to each other, but it does happen once in a while since sometimes there may not be enough seats for everyone.

Which is why Yerim and Jungkook were next to each other. Yerim being from Slytherin (I know she is hearty Gryffindor, but let's pretend she's a Slytherin) and Jungkook being from Ravenclaw. The two have known each other since their first year at Hogwarts and have then built quite a friendship.

She's that outgoing, social butterfly in her house and he's the shy, not much of a social person in his house. She's everything in his eyes and he's possibly just one of the many people she talks to from time to time in her eyes.

"Did I unknowingly cast a spell on you to have your eyes stuck on me all the time or am I just too pretty?" Jungkook, once again, had been caught staring at her.

"I'm sorry." Facing the front again, Jungkook does his best to focus despite his heart racing each time he notices the girl from the corner of his eye.

After class had finished, Jungkook rushed to make his way to the great hall and was almost out of the door till he felt a tap on his shoulder.

Turning around, Jungkook had to look down slightly at the shorter girl which causes his cheeks to redden at their height difference.

"What's wrong Jeon? You've been awfully quiet today."

"Nothing is wrong, i'm just a bit hungry." Yerim nods slowly, not believing the boy.

"If you say so." Making her way past him, Jungkook watches as she walks towards her group of friends.

His feelings for her were growing much more than he expected. He's been thinking of confessing, but is too afraid to be rejected. However, Jungkook can't hide his feelings any longer.

Making his way towards the great hall, he noticed that not many students were making their way there yet so he continued to plan on how to come about with his confession, but that was cut short when he heard a familiar laugh coming from the Slytherin table once he entered through the doors of the great hall.

Turning his head, he noticed a Gryffindor boy from the same year standing in front of a smiling Yerim. Without even knowing, Jungkook had started to make his way towards the two.

Standing next to Yerim, Jungkook places his arm around her waist and pulls her closer towards him.

Yerim and the boy look at him in shock at his actions, however Yerim made no move to remove his arm and instead moved slightly closer.

"You two seem awfully close." Jungkook nods at his words and decides to hold Yerim's hand with his free one, intertwining their hands together and smiling at how small her hands were compared to his.

"A Ravenclaw and a Slytherin, quite an unusual mixture." Yerim rolls her eyes at the boy, he was funny at first but is now starting to become a bit bothersome.

"Maybe a date with a Gryffindor like me will-"

"Silencio!" The Gryffindor's eyes widen in shock as he is unable to continue his sentence, feeling his tongue getting stuck on the roof of his mouth.

"You talk far too much, i'm surprised your mouth hasn't fallen off yet." Yerim looks at Jungkook in shock, once again, as this was a side of him that she has barely seen.

The silenced boy rushes towards his table as the small group of his housemates that were there look at him confused at how the boy had gotten himself in a situation where he had to be silenced. However, they did eventually see it coming as he did talk a bit too much for anyones liking.

Yerim turns her attention to Jungkook, who was already looking at her with his doe eyes. She slightly blushes as she hadn't really noticed how close their faces were till now.

Yerim secretly held feelings for him, but was afraid that he didn't feel the same, but with the way be just acted, she became a bit sure that he feels what she feels for him.

"Do you fancy me Jeon?" Yerim's questions were always a bit bold, it wasn't a shock to him that she'd even ask him this.

"And if I said yes?" The shy Jungkook is no longer present as he looks at the blushing girl in his arms.

The fear of rejection was definitely gone as he now realises that she feels the same as he feels for her.

"Then I will feel very happy." Yerim looks into his eyes, not shying away as she notices his eyes shifting to her lips.

"Then yes, I like you Kim Yerim."

"I like you too Jeon Jungkook." This wasn't how he planned on confessing to her, but some of the best things happen when they are unplanned.

With a smile, Jungkook gently pulls her towards him by her waist. Leaving one arm on her waist, he uses his other arm to gently caress her cheek as he slowly leans in.

Leaving a small gap between their lips, Jungkook looks back into her eyes. Yerim smiles realising that he was waiting for her permission and so with a nod from her, Jungkook places his lips on hers.

Whilst the two were having their intimate moment, their friends look at them awkwardly.

"When are they going to stop? They're ruining my appetite with that disgusting noise." Jimin, a fellow Slytherin comments as he looks at the two.

"Don't act like you don't do that with your girlfriend as well Park." Yoongi, another Slytherin replies.

"Now that you've mentioned my girlfriend, I need to go find her. My appetite will come back once I know that she's eating well." And with that Jimin leaves the table in search of his girlfriend, Seulgi, a Hufflepuff.

Hearing Jimin wanting to search for his girlfriend, Yoongi also ended up feeling the need to find his girlfriend, Seungwan. His girlfriend who is a Ravenclaw, had recently came back to Hogwarts after being away for a while because of an injury she suffered. He had tried his best to visit her during breaks and had even skipped some classes to see her which caused him to get a scolding from her, but he didn't mind as long as he was with her.

Yoongi then stands up and like Jimin, he also starts to search for his girlfriend, afraid that she might've not been able to eat.

Jungkook and Yerim pull away with a smile and awkwardly look around noticing a few people staring at them.

"You guys went on for a quite a long time that Yoongi and Jimin ended up leaving to find their girlfriends." Taehyung, a Gryffindor says as he sneakily steals some food off of his girlfriends plate. Joohyun, his girlfriend notices this and slaps his hand away which causes him to pout in response.

Realising that they went on longer than expected, the couple blushed and gave each other a bit of space.

"I'll see you later?" Jungkook smiles at Yerim and nods before kissing her nose.

"Of course."

Jungkook's birthday is coming up which means another date with Yeri? Haha, just kidding, unless......