I'll Take It From Here ° Wenga

"Seungwan, are you leaving now?" The said girl turns her head at her questioning friend before quickly tying her shoelaces.

"Yeah, Yoongi is probably waiting for me." Smiling back at her friend, she waves goodbye and closes the door.

Sighing, she pulls out her phone and rereads the text message her boyfriend sent. Quickly pulling out her keys, she hops into her car and drives at home.

Arriving home, she locks her car and heads for the front door. As soon as she made it to the door, it opened and she was pulled into an embrace.

"Baby, i'm sorry. He started talking shi-" Looking up, Seungwan smiles and shakes her head.

"It's fine, I know you didn't mean to. You were just being protective. Now come." Grabbing his hand, she pulls him to their bedroom and sits him on the bed. Grabbing the first aid kit, she takes whatever is needed and starts to apply it to his busted lip.

Worryingly, she gently puts the last bit of ointment on and sighs.

"That must've hurt badly..."

Seungwan being gentle as ever, blows on his wound. Hoping to cool down the stinging.

Yoongi stares at Seungwan with love and smiles.

"You can stop now, I'll take it from here." Lifting her head, Yoongi leans down and kisses Seungwan. Still being worried about his lip, Seungwan lightly pushes Yoongi and stands.

"Your lip-"

"Is fine, now that it has touched yours. Now come here." Pulling her onto his lap, Yoongi leans down once again and kisses her softly.

Yoongi loves Seungwan and Seungwan loves Yoongi. That's it. That's the story.

I honestly find this cute af. Lowkey hope this happens to me. Hahaha....just kidding....unless?....