Kiss Me ° Vrene

Warning: Kinda 18+?

Joohyun was lying in bed, dressed in her sleepwear waiting for Taehyung to get home.

She had just finished spending the day with her members, which was very much needed because they all missed hanging out with each other, especially since they don't live together anymore.

Joohyun, Yerim and Seulgi, now live with their boyfriends whereas Sooyoung and Seungwan live alone. However, Seungwan is very much taken by someone who loves to play the guitar for her every time he sleeps over. Sooyoung on the other hand, is enjoying her time alone and has her dog, Haetnim, to keep her company.

One thing that Joohyun couldn't forget from their day out is what Yerim had talked about. Yerim told the girls how she pranked Jungkook by wiping away his kisses every time he kissed her. This lead to Jungkook being confused and frustrated at the same time that he ended up holding her hands and kissing her till she said to stop.

It was very cute to hear, so cute that Joohyun thought about doing the same prank to Taehyung. Taehyung loved to kiss Joohyun whenever he got the chance to. It doesn't matter where he kisses her, he just needs to have his lips touch some part of her body to be satisfied. So, wiping away his kisses and seeing how he'll react is something she's interested to see.

Joohyun looks at the time on her phone and sees that it's nearly 7:27pm. Taehyung had texted her a while ago that he'll be home at around 7:30pm, so that means he'll be walking through their front door anytime soon.

Hearing the front door open a few minutes later, Joohyun stays on the bed and scrolls through her phone.

"Hey Bae." Joohyun looks up as she sees Taehyung walk through the bedroom door and drops his bag near the closest.

Removing his jumper, Taehyung then throws it on the chair and walks towards Joohyun. Kissing her lips, he goes to turn around until he sees her wipe her lips.

"Hey Tae, how was practice?" Taehyung looks at her confused, but replies anyways.

"It was good, how was your day with the girls?" Kissing her lips again, Taehyung frowns as he watches her wipe her lips once again.

"It was good, we're planning on seeing each other again later this week." Taehyung sits down in front of Joohyun and pouts.

"Kiss me." Joohyun pecks Taehyung on the lips, but wipes it off as soon as she moves away.

"Again." This time, when Joohyun kisses Taehyung, he holds her neck and keeps her lips on his for longer. When he lets go and she moves away, he frowns when he sees her wipe her lips again.

"Baby why are you doing that?"

"Doing what?" Taehyung pecks her lips and she wipes it off once again.

"That! You're wiping my kiss away."

"Oh, I just don't feel like kissing right now."

Joohyun watches Taehyung pout, but is soon confused when he suddenly starts to smirk.

"You know" Taehyung grabs Joohyuns hips, pulling her down so that she's laying flat on her back and hovers over her. "I just remembered that Jungkook told us about how Yerim pranked him by wiping his kisses away. Do you have anything to say about this?"

Joohyun nervously looks at his lips and then back at his eyes that are already looking at her.

"You just got pranked?" Joohyun gasps as Taehyung kisses her, pining her hands to the bed. She didn't know he was this frustrated, he was kissing her more passionately than usual.

"Maybe I should teach you to not pull pranks like this again, hm? You know I love kissing you and this prank just made my heart hurt." Taehyung pouts innocently before sliding his hand down to the button of her pyjama top, his other hand now holding both of her hands above her head.

"Do you want me to teach you?" Taehyung makes eye contact with her whilst unbuttoning her top.

Joohyun couldn't think, he was teasing her and it was making her forget how to talk.

"Do you?" Taehyung leans down and hovers his lips above her own.

"Yes."

"Just the answer I was looking for. You better be ready, cause what i'm about to do is gonna stick with you forever. Whatever I do right now to you with my lips tonight, is going to pop up each time you even think about wiping my kisses away again. Got it?"

This was a new side of Taehyung, and honestly Joohyun was loving it. Taehyung smirks as he watches Joohyun nod her head, knowing that he caused her to become speechless.

"Good girl."

My exams finish in December, but school is being a pain in the butt so I decided to just write something since it's been a while.
#TeamIrene