Part 34

Arnav always had an effect on khushi, but she never knew it was to this extent. After even hours of having kissed him for the third time she still was in that trance. Arnav also could not stop smiling recalling the moment. Her shy face, those beautiful eyes, her smile, her nervousness when he came near always made him go crazy.

After a while anjali called everyone downstairs as she wanted to say something. Only lavanya was not there.

Arnav was a bit worried why she suddenly called everyone. Arnav: di are you alright? Aapne achanak sabko aise...(why did you suddenly call all of us?)

Anjali: relax chhotey...hum aap sabse kuch kehena chahtey hai (relax...I want to say something to all of you)

Khushi: haan di kahiye...(yes say)

Anjali: shaadi ke ek haftey baad nk bhai aur lavanya Australia wapas jaa rahey hai..hum chahtey they ki ussey pehele tum sab yaani ki chhotey khushiji, akash payalji, nk bhai aur lavanyaji kahin ghumne jaaye...chhotey aur akash bhi shaadi ke baad apni patnio ke sath kahin nehi gaaye...isiliye humne goa ke chaye tickets mangwaye...khushiji aapka bohot man tha na goa jaaney ka...(lavanya and nk are going back to australia after a week..so wanted all 6 of you to go for a small trip before that..even akash and arnav didn't go anywhere after their marriage..so I got 6 tickets for Goa..khushi wanted to go to Goa before..)

Arnav: par di...hum sab aapko yahaan akele chhor ke kaise...(but how can we leave you alone here and go)

Khushi: haan di arnavji sahi kahey rahey hai...aap yahaan...(he is right..you here alone..)

Anjali; off ho chhotey, khushiji...tum log bhi na..aur hum akele kaha hai nani hai, mama mami sab hai..hamari chinta mat karo (you guys are too much..i am not alone here..nani, mama,mami all are here...don't worry about me)

Arnav: par di...(but di..)

Anjali; no more argument chhotey...humey kuch nehi sunna...(no more argument..i don't wanna listen to anything)

Nani: haan bitwa anjali bitwa bilkul sahi kahey rahi hai...hum sab hai na yahaan unka khayal rakhne ke khatir ..(yes she is right, we all are here to take care of her)

Arnav: ok..ok..

Khushi: par di aap wada kijiye ki aap apna pura khayal rakhengi..(but you promise you will take care of yourself)

Anjali (touching her cheeks): haan khushiji...aur aap hamarey chhotey ka (with a naughty smile making her blush) (yes..and you take care of him)

Arnav and khushi looks at each other and they have an eye lock. Arnav looked at khushi and gave her a meaningful smile making her heart go crazy again.

Anjali continues: to fir aap log shaadi ke ek din baad goa jaa rahe hai, isiliye apni apni packing kar lijiye...aur lavanyaji ko humne pehele ki baata diya tha..hum unki packing bhi kar chukey hai (so after a day of the marriage you guys are going..so do your packing..i have already told lavanya and helped her with her packing)

Everyone leaves the place. Khushi and arnav were still standing there, an awkward silence between them. Both didn't know what would be the perfect thing to say at that moment. The kiss sometime back and now this trip which was actually their honeymoon...all these thoughts left them rooted to the spot. Both thought of breaking the silence at the same time.

So said together...

Arnav: khu... Khushi: arn... Both smiled at their timing.

Arnav said teasingly in his asr tone: so..abhi se sapne dekh rahi ho? (you have started dreaming already)

Khushi's eyes grew wider as she said: ne..nehi to (no..not at all)

Arnav bends towards her and said softly: maine bachpan mein suna tha jhoot bolne se insaan ki naak lal ho jaati hai...aur tumhari abhi bilkul laal hai ....(I had heard in my childhood that your nose becomes red when you lie and yours is completely red now)

Khushi quickly touched her nose and said: kaha?? (where??)

Arnav gave her a cute smile and touched her nose with his fingertip and walked away. She understood that he was teasing her and blushed and muttered shyly: laad governor.

Arnav looked back at her, winked and went upstairs.

After a while in arshi room:

Arnav was working on his laptop when khushi came in with his tea. They both looked at each other and again there was an awkward silence between them.. both wanted to say a lot but were searching for words. Both didn't understand why this was happening...there was something different in the passionate moment today that was driving them crazy. They were craving for more but were too shy to express that to each other.

Khushi felt arnav's eyes on her ever since she stepped into the room. She adjusted her dupattaa and her hair. He was still staring.

Khushi (to kill the silence between them) said: ar..arnavji...hum kya goa hawai jahaz se jayenge? (will we go to goa by flight?)

Arnav (looked back at his laptop) and said with a smirk: nehi taiyer ke jayenge...(no we will swim to goa)

Khushi: (realized she had asked a stupid question) said: aap mazak mat kijiye..hum kabhi hawai jahaz mein nehi baithey..humey darr lagta hai (don't joke..i have never been on a flight..i am scared)

Arnav (shuts his laptop and stands up): khushi...agar tumne kabhi plane se travel nehi kiya tab tumhe kaise pata ki tumhe darr lagega? (khushi if you have not travelled by a flight how do you know you will be scared)

Khushi: woh aasman mein koi garbar hui to hum to neechey bhi nehi aa payenge...hey devi maiya... (in a scared tone) (if something goes wrong in mid sky I won't be able to come down..oh god)

Arnav: (held her by her shoulders softly) and said: jab tak main tumharey sath hoon tumhe kisi bhi cheez se darne ki koi zarurat nehi...alright? (till the time I am with you..you don't have to be scared of anything)

They look at each other and have an eye lock Khushi: woh...hum..(actually me..)

Arnav put his fingers on his lips and said; shhh...kuch keheni ki zarurat nehi hai.... (shhh...you don't have to say anything) And then said with a smirk: haan par ek problem hai...(but there is one problem)

Khushi (scared): kya?? (what??)

Arnav: flight mein jalebiyan nehi milegi...(you will not get jalebis on the flight)

Khushi: aap hamesha...(you always) and hits him on his chest.

He pulls her into a hug and said: khushi

Khushi: hmm...

Arnav: thank you...

Khushi: shukriya? Kisliye? (thank you? For what?)

Arnav: for everything...and he tightened his hug.

Khushi melted in his arms. Then khushi did something which made arnav fall in love with her once again. She buried her face in his chest and unknowingly kissed him there with her eyes closed.

Arnav was so surprised at her move that he didn't know what to do. He didn't say anything as khushi might feel embarrassed. He enjoyed the whole moment by closing his eyes and hugging her. One cute move from her said it all.

Till Death Do Us Partजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें