Part 16

They both got ready and came down for the breakfast.

Anjali: to jhagra khatam hua aap dono ka? (is your fight over?)

Arnav smiles and nods yes.

Khushi: di woh jhagra nehi tha..laad governor ko daant ne ka dauhra para tha (di we were not fighting...he wanted an opportunity to shout)

Arnav (smirks): haan jaise tumhe parta hai harwaqt pagalpan ka dauhra.(like you always want an opportunity to showcase your madness)

Khushi (raises her finger): dekhiye aap...(see you)

Anjali: arey arey aap dono wapas mat shuru ho jana... waise chhotey tumhari flight kitne baje ki hai?(both of you please don't start again...by the way when is your flight?)

Arnav: di.it's at.... He stops at the sound of the doorbell.

Anjali: hariprakash ji.... Hariprakash opens the door.

Everyone is surprised to see NK and Lavanya at the door.

NK: Surprise!!!

Khushi: naheji, lavanyaji..aap?? (you two?)

NK: yes khushiji..i mean khushi bhabi... hum dono ki muh dikhai hai day after tomorrow.. engagement you see

Khushi: muh dikhai nehi nanheji..sagaai sagaai

Arnav: lavanya...u and nk...I mean..how?

Lavanya: off ho asr, chamkili...saarey sawal yehi poochoge ki andar aane ke liye bhi kahoge? (will you ask everything here or allow us to come in?)

Khushi: haan haan lavanyaji andar aaiye.. (yes yes please come in)

Everyone sits down Nk: woh kya hai na khushiji..i saw La in Australia..woh itni Bandar lag rahi thi ki I fell in love.

Khushi (laughing): Bandar nehi nanheji...sundar sundar (not monkey ..its beautiful)

Arnav somehow suppresses a smile.

Lavanya: haan fir nk ne mujhe propose kiya aur maine haan keh di..then we decided we'll get married in India. (after that he proposed to me and I said yes)

Khushi: galat baat hai naheji lavanyaji..itna sab kuch ho gaya aur aapne humey ekbar bhi nehi bataya. (this is not right ..so much happened and you didn't even tell us)

Lavanya: chamkili hum tumhe surprise dena chahtey they...aur ab to hum aa gaye hai na...you have to help me out with everything for the engagement. Di, payal..aap sab ko mere sath shopping jana hai. (we wanted to give you a surprise..and now that we are here you have to help me out with everything for tomorrow's engagement. All of you have to come for shopping with me).

Khushi suddenly remembers her goa trip and looks at arnav.

Arnav: but lavanya main aur khushi to aj.. (but lavanya today me and khushi are...)

Khushi (smiling): kahin nehi jaa rahe hai... (we are not going anywhere)

Arnav: what the...

Lavanya: tum dono kahi jaa rahe they kya? (were you guys going somewhere?)

Arnav: yes goa

Khushi: arnavji hum kabhi aur chale jayenge... lavanyaji aur nanheji ki sagaai hum miss nehi kar saktey...aap jaldi se aapka kam khatam karke aa jaiye (we will go sometime later...I cannot miss their engagement..you go quickly finish your work and come back)

Arnav was fuming with anger now Lavanya looking at angry asr: are you sure chamkili?

Khushi: bilkul lavanyaji..aur aapki sagaai kisi hotel mein nehi shantivan mein hogi..kyun di? (yes ..and your engagement party will not be in any hotel...it will be here in our house) Di: bilkul (yes right)

Nk: barbaad khushiji!

Khushi: barbaad nehi nanheji...dhanyabad.

Arnav angrily went to his room.

Khushi saw and said to everyone: hum abhi aatey hai..laad governor ka gussa abhi satwe aasman pe hai...hum pe jab tak nehi chillayenge tab tak shanti nehi milegi (I will just come in sometime..his anger has reached seventh heaven...and it will not come down till he shouts at me)

Everyone laughs. Khushi went inside and saw arnav pacing angrily. Seeing khushi he grabs her by her shoulders and say: what the khushi...trip cancel karne ki kya zarurat thi? (what the khushi...whny did you cancel the trip?)

Khushi: to hum kya kartey? Hum nanheji aur lavanyaji ko kaise mana kartey? (what do I do? how can I say no to them)

Arnav (with gritted teeth): aur mujhe mana kar sakti ho (but you can say no to me)

Khushi: dekhiye hum log to kabhi bhi ja saktey hai hum to aapki patni hai, zindagi bhar aapke sath ki rahenge...(and realizes what she had said...for the first time she had confessed being with arnav for the entire life). (see we can go anytime..i am your wife..will be with you for the rest of our life)

Arnav keeps looking at her eyes and says softly: kya kaha tumne? (what did you say?)

Khushi: hum..hum..kabhi bhi jaa saktey hai (we..we...can go anytime..)

Arnav: uske baad? (after that..)

Khushi: aa..aap..aapke patni hai...(your..i am your wife)

Arnav: uske baad? (after that..)

Khushi: zindagi bhar.....she is unable to speak as arnav has already closed in and his lips were inches away from hers. (all my life..)

Khushiii bhabiiiiiiiiiiii Both get shocked.

Arnav: WHAT THE...

Khushi rushes and opens the door and sees nk.

Nk (looking at angry arnav): khushi bhabi I am sorry..maine aapko aur ra.one I mean nannav ko disturb kiya...mujhe aapki aadat chahiye thi (sorry I disturbed you..i needed your help which he by mistake says aadat which means habit)

Khushi : aadat nehi nanheji madat

Nk: yes yes khushiji madat...engagement ke liye main kya pehenu I can't decide (I can't decide what to wear tomorrow)

Arnav with gritted teeth under his breath: kuch bhi pehen lo...koi farq nehi parega (wear anything ...won't matter anyways)

Khushi heard this and could not control her laughter Khushi: nanheji aap chaliye hum abhi aatey hai (you go I'll come )

Nk: alright alright... khushi bhabi... haldi aana and leaves

Khushi calls out after him and says: haldi nehi nanheji..jaldi Then turns and looks at arnav who was mad at nk.

Arnav: yeh nk ki to main...akash ki shaadi se pareshan karke rakkha hai....(realizing he almost confessed his jealousy to khushi) says: khushi main jaata hoon...(I will see him..he is bothering me since akash's marriage...khushi I am going)

Khushi holds his hand and says: arnavji jaata nehi kehetey ...kehetey hai main jaake aata hoon... (you should not say I am going..should say I will be back soon)

Suddenly she feels miserable that he won't be there for a day or two. Her eyes become full of tears.

Arnav wipes her tears and says: khushi...khushi..relax...main bas goa ja raha hoon...and I will come back as soon as possible..ok? (khushi..khushi...relax..i am going to goa..and will be back as soon as possible) And he hugs her.

She hugs him back and says: aapna kheyal rakhna aur dawai time pe lena aur phone karna aur...(take care of yourself, take medicines on time, call me and...)

Arnav puts his fingers on her lips and says: shhhh... kisses her forehead and winks at her and says..bye.

Till Death Do Us Partजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें