Part 37

Akash: off ho bhai aap hamesha khushiji se haar jaatey hai (you always lose to her)

Nk saw his shoes in khushi's hand and said: oh no nannav..dekha maine bola than a khushi bhabi is very smart.(oh no..see I told you she is very smart)

Khushi raised her collar at this looking at arnav, and said: woh to hum hai nanheji..ab laiye hamarey paise...(that I am..now you give me the money) Khushi handed over the shoes to NK and managed to get a lot of cash from him.

Arnav was watching everything but was not saying anything. Infact he was ignoring her.

Khushi was looking at him and wondering why he was not saying anything as she knew she had done a little bit of cheating. She gave him many nervous looks but he ignored her completely.

Khushi to herself: yeh laad governor ko kya ho gaya..woh humse baat kyun nehi kar raha hai..kahin woh humse naraz to nehi hai..lekin woh to hum pe gussa bhi nehi kar rahe hai (what happened to him..why is he not talking to me..is he angry with me..but he is not shouting at me..)

The marriage was done and it was the time for lavanya's grihapavesh.

Nani wanted the ritual to be carried out as in raizada house and nk was to carry lavanya in his arms. Nk was super excited about the whole thing. He carried lavanya in his arms and was heading straight to the room but was stopped by payal, khushi and anjali.

Nk: now what di? Anjali: nk bhai aapko bari bechaini hai kamrey mein jaaney ki...koi baat nehi...humey hamara hissa de dijiye aur jaiye. (you are very impatient to go to the room right..no problem..give us our share and go)

Nk: hissa?? (share??)

Anjali: haan humey paise milenge tabhi to aap lavanya ko le ja payenge...kyun khushiji? (we will get money then only you can take lavanya with you..what say khushi)

Khushi had suddenly lost interest in the whole affair. She was constantly looking at arnav who seemed to be engrossed in his phone, in all other things apart from khushi.

Khushi heard her name and came out of her thoughts and said: haan haan di...(yes yes di)

Anjali (gigging): arey aapko kya ho gaya?? Kahin apni suhaag raat to yaad nehi aa gayi...(what happened to you? Are you thinking about your first night?) Khushi smiled and gave another nervous look to arnav who again ignored it.

Nk: di here you go..this is my wallet..yeh aap rakh lijiye...ab mujhe izzat milegi?(di you keep my wallet...do I get the permission now)

Anjali: izzat??

Nk: permission...izzat..you see

Khushi: izzat nehi nanheji ijazaat

Nk (holding his ears): sorry sorry ijazat.

Anjali (laughs): haan haan jaiye...humne aapko roka hi kab hai (go..go..when did we stop you?)

Khushi and payal took lavanya to the room followed by nk. Both of them giggled and came out as soon as Nk rushed in the room.

Khushi entered her room and saw arnav sitting on the recliner with his laptop. She entered the room and closed the door with a louder bang to catch his attention...but he was unmoved. She then moved around in front of him several times but still he didn't say anything.

Finally khushi said: aap aise nehi kar saktey (you can't do this..)

Arnav: excuse me?

Khushi: haan aapko humse baat karni paregi..(you have to talk to me)

Arnav (with a smirk): karni paregi?? Yeah right...and looks back at his laptop screen (have to? Yeah right..)

Khushi (now got a bit scared that he was angry): arnavji...aap humse baat kyun nehi kar rahe hai? (why are you not talking to me?)

Arnav: khushi raat bohot ho gayi hai jaakey so jao..(khushi its very late..please go and sleep)

Khushi: aap humse naraaz hai kya? (are you angry with me)

Arnav stood up and said: khushi...go and sleep.. NOW! Khushi got upset. She changed her clothes and sat in the bed muttering.

Arnav was standing at the poolside.

Khushi to herself: lagta hai unhe bohot bura laga ki humne unke sath..woh kya kehete hai..haan cheating ki...humey aisa nehi karna chahiye tha. (I think he felt bad that I did a bit of a cheating..i shouldn't have done that)

She got up from the bed ,went and hugged arnav from behind. She was feeling very bad. In a low sad voice she said: arnavji..humey maaf kar dijiye..humne cheating ki..humey aisa nehi karna chahiye tha...aap isiliye humse naraaz hai na.(arnavji..please forgive me..i did a bit of cheating...I shouldn't have done that...you are angry because of that right?)

Arnav removedher hand and walked inside the room.

Suddenly he heard khushi saying: sorry sorry...(her voice cracking up) He turned around to see khushi standing there holding her ears and tears flowing down and constantly saying sorry.

He rushed to her side and put his palm on her mouth and said: khushi..khushi...main to mazaak kar raha tha.. (khushi..khushi..i was joking)

Khushi looked at him surprised with tears still flowing down.

He wiped her tears and said with a smile: har baat pe rona zaruri hai?? tumhe kya laga acting sirf tum kar sakti ho? (is it necessary to cry in everything? You thought only you can act?)

Khushi: iska matlab aap..(this means you..)

Arnav: acting kar raha tha...taaki tum yeh manlo ki tumne cheating ki (I was acting..so that you admit that you did cheating) Khushi had her mouth wide open.

Arnav continued: tumharey sath rehetey rehetey itna acting so sikh hi liya (I have learnt this much acting atleast staying with you)

Khushi hit him on his chest and says: aap bohot burey ho...aap ne to humey daara hi diya..khabardar jo kabhi aapne aisa mazaak kiya to..(you are very bad..you scared me...don't you dare to do such a joke with me ever again...) She continues to hit him and blabber.

Arnav finally holds her hand and pulls her in a hug.

Till Death Do Us Partजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें