Part 13

During dinner, arnav keeps staring at khushi. His smirk told her that he was just waiting for the moment when they would be alone. Khushi also wanted that moment but thought of making Arnav crave for it even more. Arnav was stealing glances at khushi, when Anjali asked: waise chhotey tum thodi der pehele itna kis pe chilla rahe they (by the way whom were you shouting at?)

Arnav (lost in his thoughts): aman pe...hamesha galat time pe phone karta hai...jab bhi main khushi ke sath hota hoon....(on aman..he always calls me at the wrong time..whenever I am with khushi..)he stops realizing what he had said. Anjali and Payal had naughty smiles on their face. Khushi had her eyes open and was blushing.

Anjali makes a serious face and says: hmm..yeh to bohot bura hua chhotey...humey lagta hai tumhe thoda aur chillana chahiye tha..kyun khushiji ?(this is very bad..you should have shouted more) and she bursts out laughing.

Arnav was extremely embarrassed. He looked at khushi and both recalled the moment they spent just few hours ago in their room. First time khushi saw arnav blushing and red. He was looking so cute that she wanted to go and hug him but thought of teasing him.

Khushi: haan di...laad governor se aur ummed bhi kya ki jaa sakti hai..(yes di what more can you expect out of him) and looks at arnav who was rolling his eyes.

Arnav: main kamrey mein jaa raha hoon and goes to his room. While he was walking upstairs he heard the ladies giggling.(I am going to my room)

When khushi came into the room, arnav was busy on a client call at the poolside. She was so tired that she slept off almost instantly. Arnav came back and saw khushi sleeping. She was looking like an angel. Her hair was falling on her face and she was making an attempt to remove them in her sleep. Arnav moved up to her and removed those strands and put them behind her ears. She slept off peacefully. Arnav touched her pink lips with his fingers, lost in her beauty. He has been longing to kiss those for a long time now. Then he realized that she was sleeping, he smiled to himself and went and slept beside her.

It was well past midnight, when arnav saw khushi dressed in a red saree standing infront of him with her hair open. He was mesmerized by her beauty. She was looking stunning. He moved upto her and touched her cheeks. She blushed and looked into his eyes and that did the trick for arnav. He placed his lips on hers and kissed her softly. He raised his head a little to look at her. She had her eyes closed and her lips were trembling in anticipation of some more. Arnav could feel every single breath that she was taking. He held her by her waist and kissed her passionately this time. After holding the kiss for almost an eternity when he was trying to pull apart, khushi ran her hands through his hair and pulled him closer. It was she who took the lead this time surprising arnav to the core. He could not have asked for more. He picked her up and placed her on the bed. As he kissed her eyes her forehead her earlobes khushi hugged him tightly. That tight hug made him bolder and his hands started exploring her body. As he was kissing her neck passionately, he could hear khushi moaning his name...ar..navji.

Another time khushi just managed to say breathlessly : arnav ji..yeh aap...(arnavji..what are you..)

Arnav looked up at her and realization dawned on him. He was dreaming of the whole thing and in the process ended up on top of khushi who was sleeping beside him and was kissing her neck, with his hands exploring her body.

Arnav had never been so embarrassed in his life. He didn't know what to do. khushi on the other hand was sleeping when she realized she was being hugged tightly by arnav. Before she could say anything his kisses made her go numb.

Arnav moved aside and sat up. They were both extremely embarrassed to even look at each other.

Arnav looked the other side. After a while he thought of breaking the silence and said: khushi...woh. (khushi..actually).He gathered all the courage in the world and looked at khushi.

By the time khushi extremely shy had ran to the washroom. She was still breathing heavily and didn't know how to face arnav.

Arnav to himself (with a shy smile of his face): how could I lose control like this? Pata nehi khushi kya soch rahi hogi. Yeh ladki mujhe pagal kar degi. (don't know what she must be thinking..this girl will drive me crazy).He gets up from the bed as it was already morning and the start of another day in their life. The day which started with a lot of new unsaid feelings, making them realize the essence of marriage.

Sorry for the delay guys as I said I am not feeling well it took me some time to post again. And last Saturday is my birthday so didn't get time to update on weekend. I hope you guys understand me.

Till Death Do Us Partजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें