Part 26

Khushi came down the stairs.

Anjali saw her and said: khushiji chhotey ... Khushi: di ..arnavji theek hai..aap chinta mat kijiye (di..he is fine..dont worry)

Anjali looks up and sees arnav coming down with a smile on his face. Anjali touches khushi's cheeks and said: agar hamarey chhotey ko agar koi sambhal sakta hai to who aap hai, woh aap pe kitna bhi gussa karein lekin sirf aap hi ussey koi baat manwa sakti ho...hamarey chhotey bohot hi khushkismat hai jo unhe aap jaisi jeevansathi mili. (if anyone can control him its you..no matter how much he shouts at you..he only listens to you...he is very lucky to have you as his life partner)

Arnav comes down by that time and hears the last part and says (teasing khushi): di please..lucky main nehi lucky woh hai jo usey main mila...varna arnav singh raizada ke peechey hazaar larkiyan marti hai (di please I am not lucky actually she is lucky...because there are many girls who are after me)

Khushi with her mouth wide open says: haan??

Anjali: tum bhi na chhotey hamesha khushiji ko satatey rehetey ho (you always keep on teasing her)

Arnav: (in a very serious tone): aapko lag raha hai main mazak kar raha hoon..main bilkul bhi mazak nehi kar raha hoon..asr ko kisi larki ke peechey time waste karne ki koi zarurat nehi (you think I am joking? I am not joking at all...asr doesn't need to waste his time running behind anybody)

Khushi being khushi will never lose to laad governor. She said: haan haan humey bhi kisi laad governor ke sath waqt barbaad karne ka koi shokh nehi. (I also don't to waste my time with him)

And she walks away.

She goes to the kitchen and starts muttering to herself: yeh laad governor ki to main...samajhta kya hai aapne aap ko..larkiyan marti hai..aahaa haa..shakal dekhi hai aaine mein...waise utni buri bhi nehi hai (says with a smile) and then controls her emotion and says: to kya hua? Shakal se kya hota hai..dil dekhna chahiye khushi..(and then again thinks of arnav saying I love you to her)..lekin dil bhi to... chhor khushi tu kyun uske baarey mein soch rahi hai... (what does he think of himself..girls are crazy about him? Has he seen his face in the mirror? Yeah not that bad..but looks doesn't matter..heart does..but his heart is also...anyways leave it) Waise humey lagta hai humey unhe aur nehi satana chahiye ..nehi khushi unhoney bhi to tujhe what the what the karke itna sataya...ab teri baari and she has a huge smile on her face. (I don't think I should trouble him anymore...but he also troubled me by saying what the what the always..now its my turn)

Arnav heard khushi's blabbering from outside and said with a smirk: achha to yeh baat hai khushi kumari gupta singh raizada (ok..so this is the plan khushi kumari gupta singh raizada)

It was nk and lavanya's sangeet the next day. In the evening all the family members were busy discussing about the sangeet.

Anjali: haan sangeet to ekdom dhamakedar honi chahiye bilkul akash aur payalji ki sangeet ki tarah... khushiji aapne aur chhotey ne to stage pe bilkul aag laga di thi (yes sangeet should be grand celebration just like akash and payal's..you and he and set the stage on fire)

Khushi and Arnav both get a flashback of their teri meri dance and blushes.

Anjali continues: hum to kabhi soch bhi nehi saktey ki chhotey aur dance woh bhi itna romantic (I couldn't think he would dance that also so romantically)

Arnav: di..please Khushi: di aapko to bas mauka chahiye hamari tang khichne ka (di you just need a reason to pull our legs)

Anjali: (grinning): woh to hai..waise isbar bhi aap dono ka waisa hi kuch irada hai kya? (that is true..by the way do you guys have such plans this time?)

Till Death Do Us Partजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें