Part 12

After a few weeks, khushi had recovered and her plaster was removed. She was back to her old self, blabbering the entire day, making everyone laugh with her antics. Arnav could see khushi making all the effort to keep Anjali happy. Shyaam was still missing. Anjali knew he was away for some work.

Arnav was passing by the kitchen one evening when he heard anjali asking khushi: achha khushiji ..aap chhotey se delhi mein peheli bar kaha mili? (where did you meet him in delhi?)

Khushi: woh di..raastey mein..hum unke gari se takra gaye they aur doosri bar hum unse... (actually on the road..i banged into his car..and second time..)

Arnav walks in and completes the sentence: mere office mein mere table ke neechey (in office..under my table)

Anjali: kya?? (what??)

Khushi: woh woh...humey pata nehi tha ki woh laad governor ka..mera matlab ki arnav singh raizada ka office hai. (actually..i didn't know that was arnav singh raizada's office)

Payal: haan di aapko pata hai har din office mein kuch na kuch leke arnavji se jhagarti thi aur raat ko neend mein woh saari baatein barbarati thi. (you know..she used to fight with him in office everyday and then sleep talk about it whole night)

Khushi (a little lost in her thoughts recalling their moments together)said: nehi jiji....woh hamarey sapne mein bilkul bhi nehi aatey they (and realizes what she has said..) (no..he didn't come in my dreams)

Payal (teasingly): khushi..humne aisa to nehi kaha! (I never said so)

Anjali: touches her cheeks and says teasingly: achha...to hamarey chhotey tabse aapke sapno mein aatey they? (so my brother used to come in your dreams since then)

Khushi: (blushes looking at arnav, who was giving her a naughty smirk): di..hum abhi aatey hai...and she rushes to her room. Arnav follows her.

Khushi was in her room, blushing and muttering to herself when she heard the door close behind. She turned around to see arnav standing with crossed arms leaning against the close door, smiling at her.

Khushi gets even more nervous...and mutters: hey devi maiya raksha karna (oh god! Save me)

Arnav starts walking towards her: so main tumharey sapne mein aata tha? (so I used to come in your dreams)

Khushi: (fumbling): ne..ehii (no..)

Arnav: (continues walking towards her and she is moving back): itna miss karti thi mujhe? I thought tumne mujhe isbar miss kiya jab main yahaan nehi tha...lekin ab to lagta hai ki tum hamesha se hi...

(you used to miss me so much? I thought you missed me this time when I was not there..but now it seems that you always...)

Khushi: nee..ehi..hum kyun aapko..she stops as she realizes her back has hit the cupboard and she can't move. (no..why should i..)

Arnav: really khushi? Agar tum mujhe miss nehi karti ho..to fir yeh kya hai? (really? if you didn't miss me then..what is this?)

And shows her his photograph that he had discovered under her pillow.

Khushi was shocked but she claimed boldly: yeh hamari hai... (this is mine)

Arnav (smirking): oh ...kab se? (oh..since when?)

Khushi again realized what she has said, she tried to cover up saying: hamara matlab yeh tasveer hamari hai..(I mean this photograph is mine)

Arnav (very close to khushi now): aur jiski tasveer hai woh? (and the one who is in the photograph)

Before khushi could say anything arnav almost brushed his lips against her and said very softly: I missed you too....sending a shiver through her spine.

She quickly tried to move away blushing, when he held her hand and pulled her towards him, hugged her from the back, slowly moved her hair out of the way and kissed her on her neck. He continued lingering his lips on her neck and whispered..kh..khushi...i..

His words were interrupted by the sudden ringing of his phone. He got extremely frustrated and said: What the...

Khushi smiled and ran out of the room, while arnav got busy with his call. Khushi couldn't control her laughter thinking of the person who would be the victim of asr's anger now for spoiling his moment. She met anjali and payal on the stairs.

Anjali: are khushiji..aap aise akele muskura kyun rahe ho? (khushi..why are you smiling alone?)

Khushi: aj to kisi pe qyamat tutnewali hai (hell is going to come down on someone today)

Anjali: kis pe? Kya hua? (on whom? What happened?)

Khushi: di yeh laad governor ko gussa kyun aata hai ..she laughed and went away. (why does he get angry at everything?)

Anjali gave a confused look to payal

Payal: buaji sahi keheti hai bilkul sanka devi hai yeh (buaji is right..she is absolutely crazy)

As they were passing arnav's room they heard him shouting at somebody. Both anjali and payal nodded and smiled at each other.

Anjali: hey bhagwan..kya Jodi hai!! (oh god! What a pair!)

Till Death Do Us Partजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें