Part 28

The whole night arnav could not sleep properly. He was pacing in his room from time to time and was talking to himself (gritted teeth): damn it khushi...kya zarurat thi di ke kamrey mein soney ki...ab mujhe neend bhi nehi aa rahi hai aur tum waha chayen se so rahi ho..what the..(damn it ..khushi..what was the need of sleeping in di's room..i can't sleep here..you must be sleeping peacefully..what the..)

After pacing up and down for sometime he goes and lies down on his bed and thinks about khushi, their moments together, the first kiss and finally dozes off with a smile.

Khushi after having a long chat with lavanya, payal and anjali lies down on the bed. She too was unable to sleep and was blushing thinking of arnav. Khushi to herself smiling: iss waqt laad governor gussey mein pata nehi kya kar raha hoga..kamrey ki kaunsi kaunsi cheez unke gussey se jalke rakh ho gaya hoga (then speaks like arnav): what the...tumhari himmat kaise hui.(what he must be doing at the moment in his anger..what the..how dare you)

Payal who had fallen asleep suddenly heard her blabbering and said: khushi kya barbara rahi hai tu? (khushi what are you blabbering?)

Khushi: kuch nehi jiji...she smiles and dozes off (nothing)

Next morning Khushi sees hariprakash going to arnav's room with his tea.

Khushi: hariprakashji yeh aap humey de dijiye (give it to me) She takes the tea from him and enters their room.

Arnav was sleeping with a smile on his face. Khushi looked at him lovingly. She found him very cute sleeping like that hugging the pillow. She kept the tea and sat beside him. She was looking at his lips and then blushed at the thought of kissing those. She touched them lightly with her fingers and shivered at the touch.

Arnav also woke up at that time but kept his eyes closed. He was finding it very hard to control himself. He wanted to pull her in an embrace but was waiting to see what she does.

Khushi put her hand on his cheeks and said: arnavji ..aapko pata hai aap bohot ache ho. (you know you are very good).She bent down and kissed him on his cheek. She kissed him and lingered her lips a little longer on his cheeks.

While she was doing that arnav suddenly turned his face and his lips brushed against hers. Khushi was shocked, embarrassed, shy at the same time. All her emotions were running high and her heart beat was so loud that arnav could hear them clearly.

Arnav kept his lips on hers and slowly opened his eyes, his arms were around her already. He bit her lower lip teasingly making khushi blush even more. He looked at her with naughtiness in his eyes. She didn't know when her hand made their way to his hair. He kissed her softly and then tried to break apart but this time khushi didn't allow him. She held his head tightly with her hand and kissed him with a lot of passion. arnav was surprised to the core and was in a different world. After a while both were finding it difficult to breath but khushi didn't want to break apart. She wanted this moment to last for a lifetime.

Arnav understood her feelings. He knew she was finding it hard to break apart. To make it easy for her he put his hand on her face and said softly: khushi...

Khushi came back to reality. She realized what she was doing and felt extremely shy. She couldn't meet his eyes anymore. Whatever happened few minutes back made her feel numb. She never thought she could take such a bold step. She quickly got up, adjusted her dupatta and was about to run away.

But this time arnav was quicker. He sat on the bed and held her hand. She was so embarrassed that she looked the other way. He lifted her chin and made her turn towards him and said: khushi...dekho meri taraf..(khushi look at me)

Khushi: arnavji..woh hum...(still not looking into his eyes)

Arnav: khushi look at me...is mein embarrassed hone ki koi zarurat nehi hai ok..i mean pati hu main tumhara to yeh sab to..(even he was hesitant and embarrassed ...didn't know what to say) (khushi look at me... you don't have to be embarrassed ..i am your husband ..so this is....) Then with his naughty smirk he said: waise mujhe is wali khushi ka to koi andaza hi nehi tha...(by the way I didn't have an idea of this khushi)

Till Death Do Us Partजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें