Part 23

Lavanya, khushi, anjali and payal were super excited about the engagement.

After a while they went to their respective rooms to get ready.

Khushi went to her room and picked up the lehenga. But then suddenly she thought of something , smiled and put it back in the cupboard and took out another saree and went to the washroom.

Arnav and Akash were returning home together. Arnav was getting impatient to get back home and see khushi.

At every traffic signal akash could hear him say 'what the..' as his car screeched to a halt.

Akash was just suppressing a smile all through. Suddenly payal calls akash. Arnav could hear one side of the conversation.

Akash: haan payal..main aur bhai bas pohoch ne hi wale hai...haan haan raastey mein hai...tum log taiyaar ho gaye...ok great...bye (yes payal..we are on our way back..are you guys ready? Ok great..bye)

Akash: bhai payal ka phone tha..woh sab taiyaar ho gaye hai (it was payal's call...they are ready)

Arnav (with a straight face as if he didn't care) said: ok..that's good atleast engagement se pehele taiyaar ho gaye...varna you know how these girls are. (ok..that's good..at least they are ready before the engagement..otherwise you know how these girls are)

But in reality his heart was beating fast at the thought of seeing khushi in the dress that he had gifted her.

Akash was blushing at the thought of payal all dressed up for the engagement and was smiling Arnav gave his 'what the' reaction looking at him and said: what the akash...tum blush kyun kar rahe ho? (what the akash...why are you blushing?)

Akash: woh bhai payal aj mere gift ki hui saree pehen ne wali hai..to main wohi soch raha tha... (actually brother..payal is going to wear the saree that I gifted her..)

Arnav was thinking the same way as akash but he said: What?? Unbelievable!! how can you be so romantic always? (in a very surprised tone)

Akash: bhai jab aap kisike liye pyaar se kuch laatey ho na...aur usey paaney ke baad agar woh bohot khush ho to fir woh feeling hi kuch aur hoti hai....uski woh hasi, aankhon ki woh chamak is something to die for. (bro when you gift somebody and when she's extremely happy seeing that...it gives you a wonderful feeling... her smile, the shine in her eyes is something to die for)

Arnav imagined for a second khushi clutching the dress, jumping and smiling and blabbering a lot of things. Instantly a smile crossed his face.

Akash looked at him and said: kya hua bhai? (what happened?)

Arnav: oh no...nothing.

At shantivan

Anjali, payal and khushi were in lavanya's room. Lavanya was wearing a beautiful pink lehenga.

Lavanya: kaisi lag rahi hoon main? (how am I looking?)

Khushi: ekdom Bandar lavanyaji (like a monkey)

Lavanya: haan? (what?)

Khushi giggled and said: hamara matlab sundar sundar...ab to aap in sabke madat , hamara matab aadat daal lijiye (I mean beautiful beautiful...you need to get accustomed to nk's hindi now) All of them started giggling.

Arnav and akash came back home. Arnav went to his room with a very casual approach. He didn't want to make it obvious to khushi that he was dying to see her. He entered the room and looked here and there. Khushi was not to be seen anywhere. He checked the poolside but she was not there as well.

Arnav angrily: hariprakash...hariprakash...

Hariprakash: ji arnav baba..(yes)

Arnav; khushi kaha hai? (where is khushi?)

Till Death Do Us Partजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें