flashback I

~☆~

~☆~

She was just a child

I had been scouting out the outskirts of Penathor as after the fall of Sauron, orcs became rogue. Torturing and killing the people that live in the Villages here. Men, elves and a few dwarves.

I crept down into the shadows where a pathway lead heading into the direction of the glaciers just east of the town. Following it, the smell of death and orcs got thicker, meaning they had just killed, all this is where the pack were staying.

It got darker and darker and darker as I walked, pulling out my two king daggers as the growling chatter of orcs grew close.

"Maukavas won't be happausan" {Master won't be happy}.

"Nalkoro? " {Why?}

"Ul line ro avhe Penaduhornian filauh iuk ukavill gajal" {The line of the Penathornian filth is still living}.

Black speech is one of four languages I speak. Elvish (old and new), dwarfish, common tongue (English). Black speech was not my strong point but I knew and heard enough that they planned to wipe out the Royal bloodline. Meaning...

"Bren nha al" {This is a trap}. I whispered, realizing that by the orcs torturing and killing the townsfolk it would draw us all out.

"Indeun iav iuk, filauh" {Indeed it is, filth}. I spun around, daggers raised to reveal an orc covered in human and elvish blood.

I pierced one of the sharp objects into its chest and the other into its neck, killing it before looking back at the pack. They heard his screech and they were coming. They were coming for blood.

Knowing I had no choice but to fight, I ran towards them. Stabbing and beheading them.

"Geav lau-li, geau avhe ukhe parar! " {Get her, get the she elf! }. One if then snarled bringing one of their axes close to my neck. If I didn't see it my head would've been rolling on the floor. I kicked the poisoned weapon away and plunged both of my daggers into the filth's neck before ripping them out. The blood splattering all over my face and clothes.

"If you want me" I spun around to face them. "You are going to have to catch me!" I growled seeing that I was greatly outnumbered. So I ran. I ran to one of the tallest trees that were facing the cliff side.

I backflipped off the tree with a force that threw me over the edge making me cascade down the snowy slope, landing in something, with my legs either side.

A soft grunt came from the thing, so I looked down and noticed I was sitting on a horse.

"Geau lau-li! Drepa lau-li! " {Get her! Kill her! }. The orcs were charging down the slope so I used the horse in my escape, at least till I got to the Royal guard. Then we could fight evenly.

"Shan, Heriryarean. Get lel'quiet ri ath quor" {Go, ride. Get me out of here}. I whispered in its ears in my people's elvish tongue. The horse galloped away, picking up more speed as it went. I had noticed its golden eyes and couldn't help think if it was the remaining immortal war horse from the fall of Sauron.

Picking up more speed we arrived at the post for the total guard.

"Orchs!" {Orcs! }

"Nābēmagon!" {Attack! }.

A number of elvish guards came running out of the hold. Weapons at the ready as they charged towards the pack.

"Salen lyth, ar va vae?" {My child, are you well?}
My father asked running up to me with his sword in hand a worried look on his face.

I nodded my head and mounted off the horse, still keeping a tight hold on the reigns.

"He is the last of the immortals. Agoreg vae" {You did well}. He praised looking at the horse in Amazement.

"What shall you name him? "

I thought for a moment before answering.

"Aerion. His name shall be Aerion" Aerion's golden eyes glowed brighter and the same coloured Armour appeared on him.

"He has accepted you as his rider, may he serve you well, sellig" {Daughter}.