Chapter Fifteen : The halls of Mirkwood

~☆~

~☆~

"You are coming with us"

Aeradriel's POV

They dragged me away to a clearing where I was met with the dwarves, making me sigh in relief. I met the eyes of Thorin and he looked relieved, but I noticed that someone was missing. 

"Where's Bilbo?" I mouthed to him and he clearly did not know as he looked around with wide eyes. 

"Stay here" The elf holding me ordered before handing me off to another and walking off. 

"Ahhhh! Help!" A voice shouted from the trees. I shared a look with Fili as we both knew who it was.

"Kili!" We shouted and I tried to run forward, but the elf holding me tightened his grip making me wince slightly. More elves began to come forward and take the dwarves' weapons, as they did a blonde elf stepped towards Gloin, taking something out of his pocket. 

"Hey! Give it back! That is private!" Gloin growled. 

"Who is this? Your brother?" The blonde asked grimacing at the picture and glancing at Gloin's furious figure. 

"That is my wife!" Gloin growled in disrespect.

"And what is this horrid creature? A goblin mutant?" Legolas motioned towards the other picture, smirking at the dwarf. 

Since when was he this rude?

"That's my wee lad, Gimli" 

Legolas shook his head and looked over in my direction. "And why isn't that thing over there being searched?" He questioned the Ellon holding me.

"Now that is just rude" I muttered before the elf answered. 

"I thought you would like to see this" He pulled my hood down revealing my identity. "She is the lost queen, my lord. The mutant" 

I saw Legolas' eyes widen. "Watch how you speak to her! Let her go, she walks with me!" He ordered and I was pushed towards him. "Aera, ná ye naitië ldë" {Aera, it is really you} He spoke softly staring at me as he removed the ropes from my hands.

"Ná anaië ar lan" {It has been a while} I whispered, shocked that he was not angry.

"Ná an, mana taw ldë lenda as ta, casar nar ala lma mellon?" {It has, Why do you travel with them, dwarves are not our friends}. He asked glaring towards the dwarven king who was looking in our direction confused and angered.

"Ite gyrth ala lenya" {They are not yours}. I snapped, angry at him that he would treat them any different. "Taw ldë enyal? Nótima o nya lië nér casar" {Do you remember? Several of my people were dwarves} I asked and he looked down slightly before we were interrupted by Tauriel, her eyes widening as she saw me.