Part 47

We're gonna make this when y'all were first married. Modern

It was an early morning, shockingly enough you were off from work. So when Blink's alarm went off you found yourself groaning. You flipped to your side, facing Blink. He started to sit up, but you quickly wrapped your arms around him, pulling him back down. Mimicking what he has done many mornings before.

"What.."

"Shhh." You interrupted Blink as he started talking.

"Y/n, I gotta get up for work." He said groggily.

"No." You stated, trying to pull him tighter and closer.

"Ok... too tight.. can't breathe." He huffed out. You laughed a bit and slightly let go.

"Y/n I really need to get ready." Blink complained.

"Why." You whined.

"Seriously. This is my job, not yours." He laughed, slightly.

"So? You do it to me, I can't do it to you." You explained, as he flipped over, so he was now facing you.

"Let go." Blink said you could tell he was getting frustrated by his voice. You grumbled, then let go of him.

"Thank you." He said reluctantly, then gave you a quick peck on the lips.

"See me before you leave." You grumbled, pulling the blankets back over after they had fallen while Blink got up.

"Will do." He replied as he walked into the bathroom and shut the door.

It was almost as if you closed your eyes and opened them again when you heard Blink come out of the bathroom. You buried your face in your pillow, trying to fall back asleep. You heard Blink getting dressed then footsteps over to you. Then, a tap on the shoulder.

"Hmph." You groaned, flipping back over. Seeing him standing next to you.

"You're the one who wanted me to come to see you." He smiled.

"Yeah, don't remind me." You smiled back at him. He bent down and kissed your lips.

"I'll see you later, I love you." He said, standing back up then starting to walk away.

"I love you more." You called. You watched Blink stop dead in his tracks and turn around.

"That my dear is a fight you will not win." He smiled, looking at you.

"What?" You laughed in confusion.

"I love you more." He stated.

"Whatever." You laughed again, trying to settle back in bed. You heard him chuckle then walk out of the bedroom.

Coronaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Ok, so y'all know how uh y/n is a nurse, so I am going to be writing about how she's been moved to the ER to work on the front lines and what they have to do every time Y/n comes home from work. and I'm going to say that this is at least 80% factual. I've done the research so I'm hoping it is correct.
Also, Clara is... 12? We'll go with that. And modern, obviously lol

"Why do we have to do this every time mom comes home." Clara whined as she grabbed a mask and put it on.

"Because Clara, your mom could've been exposed. And we are just trying to make sure nobody is going to get sick. We are just trying to be safe." Blink explained, grabbing a bag for Y/n's clothes. He hung it on the bathroom door and started the shower for her.

"I guess that makes sense." Clara said sitting back at the table. Blink sighed as he began to put on gloves, then his phone rang.

"Hey." He answered.