Fun/Funny moments

Hot days-Modern AU, y'all have only been married for a few months.

Both you and Blink had decided to take a day off from work so you two could spend some time with each other. You had just gotten back from breakfast, Blink set the car keys on the counter.

"I don't know about you, but I'm about to get back in bed. Day off, means I get to catch  up on sleep." He said hugging your from behind while you looked through the mail.

"Mmmm, I'll be there in a minute." You said as he kissed your cheek. He let go of you, you watched him starting to take off his shirt as he entered your bedroom. You laughed as you heard him make an inaudible sound as he fell atop  the bed. You threw out all of the junk from the mail, then walked into the bedroom as well. You shut the door behind you, as you took of your shirt, leaving you just in a bra.

"GOD DAMN, my wife is gorgeous." You heard Blink say after he whistled. You blushed at the comment.

"I just had breakfast, but I'm ready for dessert." He said rubbing his hands together, clearly excited as he  still eyed you up and down as you climbed in next to him.

"So you're aloud to take your shirt off when it's hot, but I'm not?" You said laughing.

"So I'm guessing that's a no?"He said rolling onto his back, you took the opportunity to sit on top of him, straddling his hips. He gave you a smug look as you just smiled back at him. You leaned down, your chest on top of his. He began rubbing your bare back.

"I could get used to this." He said, starting to play with your bra straps.

"Me too." You said almost moaning into his touch.

When you're drunk-Modern AU tw:alcohol

You had just gotten home from an afternoon shift at the hospital, you had a stressful day. You tossed the keys onto the counter, then immediately  began searching the fridge. You knew there was a beer or four in the fridge, Blink normally kept a stash in the fridge. You grabbed two from the fridge, opening them with the bottled opener. You sat down at the kitchen table chugging the one in less than 5 minutes. You stood up to grab the second one when your phone started ringing. You took a few sips before answering the phone.

"Hey babe, how was your day?" Blink asked.

"I-it was ok." You said, you weren't drunk yet, but you've never had more than one beer at a time so you knew it was coming soon.

"Well that's ok, I'll be home in about an hour. Love you." He said

"Love you, be safe Louis." You said then hung up. You set your phone down as you continued to drink the second beer. Your thoughts started to jumble as you finished the second beer. You left the empty bottle on the counter as you went back to the fridge. You opened the third one when the pain started to go away. You chugged the third one faster than the first, You put the bottle onto the counter with the others, almost tripping over your own feet.

"Babe, I'm home." You heard Blink call

"Louis!" you shrieked running to him. You stopped as he kissed you on the lips.

"Geez y/n, you smell like beer." He said

"I know!" You said giggling in response. You put your arms around the back of his neck and starting to pepper his face with kisses.

"Mmmm, I kind of like this side of you." He said moving his hands to your waist.

"Shhhhh, no talking." You said kissing him more passionately, he began to slide his hands down past your waist. A few more moments of an intense make out, Blink broke the kissing.

"Ughhh, why'd you stoppp." You say starting to unbutton his shirt.

"Because y/n" He paused and grabbed your hands, moving them away from his shirt. 

"As much as I love and want to do, whatever this is, it needs to stop. You're gonna regret this in the morning." He said. Your tried to wiggle your way out of his grip while giggling.

"How many did you have?" He questioned.

"Only a few." You said getting free of his grip.

"How many is a few?" He questioned sitting down to take his shoes off.

"Threee." You said excitedly as you sat down next to him.

"Babe, why are you drinking all of a sudden?"  He asked. You didn't answer as you straddled his hips on the couch, facing him. He looked at you, and laughed.

"You never answered me." He said with a stern voice.

"Does it matter? I thought you wanted me to be like this." You said leaning back and pouting.

"Y/n you rarely drink. Why did you all of a sudden drink three, what happened?" He questioned again.

"It's just work." You said, starting to kiss Blink again. 

"Alright y/n, lets go." He said pushing you off of his lap and picked you up and carried you to your bedroom. You managed to read the clock 8:34, Blink set you down on the bed, he started to stand up but you managed to pull him onto the bed with you. He was clearly trying to get up but you kept pulling him back down.

"Y/n that's enough!" He said rather loudly. He ended up pinning your wrists above your head and his knees were on either side of you. You giggled as you saw his face when he realized what he was doing.

"Y/n, I think you should get some sleep." He said getting off of you.

"But I was enjoying that." You said pouting again.

"You, you need to stop" Blink said laughing.

"Fine, if I have to sleep, then you have to sleep with me." You said.

"Mhm sure, whatever y/n." He said as you yawned.

"Goodnight Louis." You said.

"Goodnight babe." He replied.

Time skip

 Blink had woken up early, he put a glass of water and a bottle of ibuprofen on your nightstand. You woke up to him kissing your forehead.

"Ahh, wh-what happened?" You questioned putting your hand up to rub your head.

"You drank your feelings away, apparently." Blink said laughing quietly.

"Damn, was that all? I feel awful." You said

"I mean, you did keep trying to take my clothes off. Funny, cause it's normally me doing that to you." Blink said stroking your hair.

"Mmm, get a taste of your own medicine I guess." You said closing your eyes.

"Speaking of medicine, you might want to take that." He said pointing the bottle on your nightstand.

"Thanks, I owe ya one." You said sitting up to take the medicine.

"It's cause I love you babe." He said rubbing your leg.

"Thank god it's Saturday." You said laying back down.

"Thank god it's Saturday."He repeated.