Imagines! Part 2

Meeting the Newsies
"So they're loud, obnoxious, unpredictable and they're probably gonna make A LOT and I mean like a lot of sex jokes." Blink says as you both arrive to the Lodging House.

"I'll be ok Blink, and..." before you could finish your sentence you heard Blink open the door and saw at least  a dozen boys looking at you.

"Damn, Blink was right. She does have a nice rack." A boy with a cigar says as all of the others laugh. You immediately blush and look to the floor.

"I did not say that!" Blink says sharply

"Nah, I'm pretty sure you did." A boy with a bandanna chimes in.

"Ok, but that's besides the point. So fellas this is y/n!" Blink says. You look up from the floor smiling at the boys.

"She's quiet. She always like that?" A boy with a pink shirt asks.

"No, she's not. She.." Blink doesn't get to finish.

"Well I thinks the lady, needs a tour." The boy with the cigar says. "The names Race." He says. You nod

"Well first I'd like to know everyone's name." You say with a bit of confidence.

"Aight, aight. Demanding ain't she Blink? So that's Jack, Mush, Skittery, Boots, Specs, Bumlets, Crutchie, and you'll meet Dave and Les later but they ain't here." Each boy nods to you as their name is said. Race reaches his hand out for yours, you look back at Blink as he nods. You give Race your hand.

"You has soft hands, bet that feels nice Blink, doesn't it?" Race asks as Blink laughs. Race leads you up the stairs to show you the sleeping quarters.

"Ya boy sleeps here." Race points to a bunk.

" But Blink sleeps here." He says pointing to a different one as you laugh.

"So Blink I gotta know, you two even had sex yet?" The boy you remember as Mush asks Blink. You watch Blink cover Mush's mouth and put him in a loose head-lock. You start to walk back over to Blink, as your path is blocked by Boots and Skittery.

"You's very pretty." Boots says

"Why thank you." You say trying to get passed them.

"Where you off to in a hurry?" Skittery asks, eyeing you up and down.

"I just.." you couldn't think of anything to say. You look over them trying to get Blinks attention, which thankful you got.

"Aight fellas, I think that's enough for her first visit, we don't wanna scare her off." Blink says

"We's just havin some fun!" Skittery says.

"Well fun's over, say goodbye." Blink says.

"Bye y/n!" All the boys say.

" Aye! Blink, go easy on her!" Jack says as all of the boys laugh in unison. You and Blink walk out of the house.

"That was.." you say

" a lot" he finishes.

He gets hurt
After the Newsies Rally, which you attended with Blink. Everyone scattered, Blink found a good spot for you to hide. He told you to stay there until things died down. You nodded as he gave you a passionate kiss.

"I love you." You said

"Forever and always." He replies

Time skip

It had been about an hour and you couldn't find Blink anywhere in the theater so you ran back to the Lodging House. You burst through the door.

"Is Blink here?" You say frantically and out of breath.

"Yea, you might wanna prepare yourself. He was defending Jack, got beat up pretty bad." Mush says walking you to him. You gasp at the sight of all of his bruises and an open gash on his chest. You run to his side.

" Hey beautiful." He says weakly

"B-blink.." you say as a tear runs down your face.

"Denton said to clean the gash. Blink wouldn't let anyone near it, maybe he'll let you." Mush whispers in your ear gesturing to the wet cloth on the floor. You hear footsteps and the door close.

"Why is you cryin? You not the one beat up" he says laughing a bit.

" Blink, we need to clean this wound before it gets infected." You tell him as you grab the cloth.

"Yeah, yeah I know. I was just waitin for you." He says stroking you cheek. You start to wipe down the gash, Blink flinches at the first touch.

"Shh... shh. It's ok." You say trying to help. He nods as you continue with the gash. Once you finish you set the rag down as Blink moves over. He pats the bed, and motions for you to come lay with him. You roll your eyes as you cuddle into his side.

"I feel much better now." He says kissing your forehead