Imagines! Part 1

How you met
    You were walking home from the florist when you felt an arm snake around your waist.

"Heya sweetie, *hiccup* what 'cha say you come to my place. We can do some recreational activities." The man says slurring his words. The man was clearly drunk so you just kept walking.

"Don't ya know it's rude to ignore someone?" He slurs again. Wrapping his arm tighter around your waist turning you to face him.

"Please let go of me." You whisper trying to pull his arm from your waist. He ended up picking you up throwing you over his shoulders as you began to kick and scream. He brought you into an alley and pinned you against the wall. You didn't know what else to do so you screamed.

"HELP!!!" You shouted at the top of your lungs. You didn't know if anyone would hear you, it was already dark out. Just as you think there's no hope for you, you hear footsteps come running. The man was pulled of off you.
  You fell to the ground at the sudden change in pressure watching the boy, about your age punching the guy a few times before he ran away.

"Are ya alright miss?" The boy said reaching out his hand for you to grab.

"Yes, I-I think so." You say a bit shaken and taking the boys hand.

"Would you like me to walk ya home?" He asks with a smile. You couldn't help but notice he had an eye patch on, but you knew better than to ask.

"That would be lovely." You said. He extended his arm as you grabbed it.

"I'm y/n by the way." You say look towards him

"That is a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." The boy says giving you a smile.

"And you?" You ask him

"Oh sorry, I'm Kid Blink, but you can just call me Blink." Blink says.

"Alright then, Blink." You say blushing.

Asking you out
You and Blink has been hanging out ever since you met, you saw him one day selling newspapers. And big shocker you bought one from him. Anyway he had told you he lives at the Lodging House with a bunch of boys, but he didn't want to introduce you yet. Understandable. One specific day, you two were just walking in the park, there was a cool breeze blowing ( 😎). Out of the blue Blink began to look flustered and a bit pink in the face.

"Blink? Are you alright?" You ask him

"Yeah, just thinkin." He replies

"About what?" You ask taking his hand in yours.

"You" he says as you blush. You both walk around some more in silence. Then you hear a mumble from Blinks mouth.

"Did you say something?" You ask

"Yes... no.... I mean y/n," Blink takes a deep breath "Will you go on a date with me? Please?" He asks clearly nervous.

"Of course I will Blink!!" You say jumping in arms for a hug and he hugs you back.

First date
Two or three days after Blink asked you out, you both had decided to go to Tibby's for dinner and then go for a walk on the beach. Your family wasn't rich, but you had offered to pay for the dinner since you knew his job wasn't always reliable. You knew he felt embarrassed that he couldn't pay, but you understood.
After eating you both made your way to the beach. You both took off your shoes, so you could walk in the sand. You immediately made your way to the water, putting your feet in. Blink wasn't far behind you as he wrapped an arm around your waist. You leaned into his shoulder as you both watched the sunset.

First kiss anddd First 'I love you'
You had set up a picnic in the park for you and Blink for your date. You two had been dating for awhile, but you didn't want to rush anything. You closed your eyes breathing in the Spring air. You felt relaxed, until

"Boo!" Blink said putting his arms on your shoulders. You jumped a bit.

"Bli-ink! I was having a moment." You say as he sits down next to you.

"Sorry." He says

"Nah, it's ok. Anyway so I brought your favorite! Strawberries." You say pulling them out of the basket. You see him smile as he grabs the cup they were in.

Time skip cause idk what to write

You had just finished eating. You were rambling on about something that happened at the flower shop today, as you look to see Blink staring at your lips. You cleared your throat. You notice him snap back into attention.

"I'm sorry, what was you saying." He says moving his face closer to yours.

"I-I was saying how.." you start blushing as your lips are centimeters away.

"May I kiss you?" Blink asks

"Yes," you say shyly. Blink puts his hand to your cheek as his lips connect to yours. You immediately melt into him. He pulls away after a few seconds. You still maintain close eye contact.

"I-I love you y/n."

"I love you too Blink." You say as he kisses you again.