Show me- One shot

He yells at you :((- you guys are married, not modern lol, also cursing and fighting

"So I was thinking we could go to the beach and then maybe get some lunch, and then-" You and Blink were still in bed, he was laying on his back, you were on your side, head in the crook of his arm.

"Y/n, it's my day off. Can I just sleep?" Blink questioned as you were still tracing patterns on his bare chest.

"You always sleep on your days off." You whined.

"Because I work my ass off everyday y/n, for you." He said, voice starting to get louder.

"I work too Louis." You say quietly.

"You don't work 10 hour shifts." He says sternly.

"I was just thinkin we could do something other than just lay here-"

"Dammit y/n, why is you so demanding." He said loudly again.

"I just want to-"

"Would ya just shut up!" He shouted at you. You tried to look to his eyes, but he moved his arm and turned his back toward you. You laid there for a moment before turning your back as well. You were staring at the floor, you weren't going to cry. You weren't sad. you were pissed the fact that he only was thinking of himself made you pissed. You heard Blink let out a loud sigh then felt his weight shift on the bed.

"Can we start over?" Blink asked quietly. You didn't move, you were still so angry at him.

"Babe, please." He said, putting his hand onto your shoulder, which you shrugged off.

"Are you on your period or somethin?" He muttered.

"Excuse me?" You said moving your head to see him.

"Nothin." He said flipping onto his back.

"What did you just say to me?" You said again.

"I said, are you on your period or somethin?" He repeated.

"Why would you some shit like that?!" You said loudly.

"It's a legit question." He stated.

"For the record, I'm not." You muttered moving back to laying on your side.

"Are you sure? Cause you's in a bad mood." He said.

"Louis, I'm pretty sure I'd know if I was bleedin." You said more annoyed.

"Then why you's in a bad mood?" He asked. You quickly flipped onto your other side, facing him.

"You wanna know why I'm in a bad mood?" You questioned. He nodded, but looked annoyed.

"You blew me off!" You shouted at him.

"Excuse me?" He said.

"Am I just some being that you use to have sex with Louis?" You spatted at him.

"I-" He started

"I'm not finished! I don't know why, but lately I've just been getting this weird feelin around you Blink. Do you really love me Louis? Or do you love me because I'm someone you can have sex with?!" You rambled to him.

"Y/n, of course I love you." You said, trying to put a hand onto your face, but moved away.

"Show me." You said.

"What?" He said.

"Show me. Not by having sex." You stated.

"Alright, fine." He said getting up. You started to get up..

"No, you stay there." He said, then you laid back down.

Time skip

About 20 minutes later, Blink came back with a tray, it had a plate with of various breakfast foods consisting of fruits, a fried egg, a piece of toast, a glass of milk and a small vase with a flower in it.

"Blink.." You said, starting to sit up.

"No, please y/n. I was thinking about what you's said, and I'm real sorry. I wasn't even thinking. I really didn't want you to think of me like that. I married you because I love you, sure the sex is a bonus but.." He paused as you laughed a bit.

" I married you because of how smart, kind, and beautiful inside and out you are." He said. He set the tray down on the floor as you tackled him in a hug.

"I don't deserve you y/n." He said as he let go of you. He pushes some hair away from your face and behind your ear.

"I'm still mad at you." You said laughing a bit, letting a single tear roll down your cheek.

"And you damn right should be. I'm an ass sometimes, and I know it." He said.

"You are correct." You said smiling.

"Now, how about that breakfast." He said grabbing the tray from the floor, he set it on your lap, then going to sit on the other side of you.

"How convenient, strawberries. Your favorite." You said picking up a slice and putting it to his mouth, which he took. He smiled after swallowing.

"I love you y/n" He said looking down at you.

"I love that you make me food Louis." You said picking up the fork, beginning to eat. You felt Blink rest his head on your shoulder. After a few more minutes of Blink casually watching you eat, you looked back up at him.

" Thank you Louis." You say leaning up to kiss him. After a few moments you break the kiss, then you heard him laugh.

"What?" You asked smiling at him.

"You taste like strawberries." He said laughing some more.

"You're such a dork." You say lightly swatting his chest.

"But you love me." He said

"Yes Louis, I love you." You said, then feeling him kiss the top of your head.