True Love

This does not mean the book is over, this is just an idea that I've had for awhile. Also ig modern au. yes this is sad, uhm yeah so. here it is and its VERY sad

Nobody could deny that the connection between Y/n and Blink was true love. Not only were they each others spouses, but they were bestfriends. Inseparable, through thick and thin. Anything life threw at them, they could handle. Sure, there was an occasional disagreement or fight but there was never a time when they would stay mad. Life was always easier when the other was around. Whether it was late night conversations on the phone  when one of them was traveling, embracing the other in hugs after a tough day at work, or even just sitting in silence. They were always better with the other person.

Even with all of the curve balls life had thrown at them, like conception issues or family issues. They never gave up on each other. Then after he found you were pregnant with Clara, he became even more protective of you. Never letting you out of his sight for more than a minute. You had to almost beg him to let you go to work, even at the start of the pregnancy. Y/n knew that Blink was going to be an amazing father. He would panic a bit after Clara was born, he didn't want to mess up or do something wrong. Fearing he'd become like his father, every time he had his doubts Y/n was there to comfort him and remind him that he is not like his father.

Watching Clara grow up was one of the most amazing things the two had ever experienced. Sure, she cried, got an occasional scrape on the knee, and even got into trouble a few times. But they made sure that Clara knew that she was incredible and a blessing to them. But eventually good things come to an end. The summer of after Clara had gotten married, Y/n fell extremely ill. She had to be hospitalized and put on bed rest. Blink would sit with her everyday, holding her hand. Trying to comfort her. But then, it happened.

"Louis.." Y/n mumbled out. He quickly stood up and sat next to her.

"I'm here Y/n, I'm always here." He responded quickly.

"I'm so sorry." She said letting a tear fall down her cheek.

"Do not be sorry. I am so sorry that you have to go through this pain." He finished grabbing her hand.

"I won't be for much longer." She said.

"Y/n.." He started.

"I love you so much Louis." Y/n gathered all of her strength supporting herself to give Blink a hug.

"I love you too." Blink said, letting a tear fall.

"I love you Louis, forever and always.." She trailed off. Blink kept her in an embrace until he felt her go limp.

"No." He whispered.

"Y/n come back to me please!" He pleaded as a few doctors rushed in.

Time skip

You may not think this was real, but a few months later. Blink got to be reunited with his love. He died of a broken heart. (Which is a real thing)\

Yeah it was sad im sorry