Part title

"I hate you"
Modern AU
Blink's POV
It was already dark out when I stepped into the house. Y/n had just started her maternity leave from work, so I expected she'd be in bed. I was about to walk up the stairs when I heard something coming from the couch. I stopped dead in my tracks and walked over. I peered over the back of the couch, Y/n was all the way stretched out, phone on her stomach, as if she'd fallen asleep in the middle of something. Her head was propped up on the arm rest, and I knew she was gonna hurt her neck. She'd hate me for a minute for waking her up but not to be rude, I don't want to hear her complain about her neck hurting. I walked around the couch and sat down on the edge. I took my hand and began running it up and down her arm, trying to wake her gently. She flinched awake, bringing her arm up as if in defense.

"It's ok, it's just me." I said grabbing her hand.

"God damn Louis, you scared me." She said groggily, still in a sleepy daze.

"I'm sorry.." I said, the leaning down to kiss her.

"What is so important that you had to wake me up?" She said slightly shifting her wait to her side.

"You're gonna hurt your neck sleepin' like that." I said. She dramatically blinked her eyes then looked at me with a glare.

"You woke me up? To tell me that I have to sit up, which is hard. Then walk up the stairs, which is harder then go back to sleep." Y/n said sarcastically.

"I'm trying to help you not add more pain to what you're already dealing with." I replied softly.

"I hate you." She muttered.

"I know." I said standing up then hold my hand out of her to grab. She groaned a bit before grabbing my arm. I helped support her weight as she sat up against the couch for a moment. She handed me her phone that had fallen next to her. I set it on the table and turned back to her. Her head was back against the couch looking at the ceiling.

"You ok?" I questioned, seeing her breathing heavily.

"That was too much work." She groaned out.

"Just think, once you get up the stairs you get to sleep in our comfortable bed." I said reaching my arm out again. She hesitated before grabbing my arm. I wrapped an arm around her waist as I guided her to the stairs.

"Now for the fun part." Y/n mumbled. After guiding her up the stairs, we stopped at the top for a brief moment for her to catch her breath.

"I forgot how hard that was." She said.

"But you do amazing every time." I replied smiling at her.

"Yeah, yeah. It's just walking up the stairs." She said starting to walking into our bedroom. I followed her in, I immediately walked around to my side and climbed into bed. She was not to far behind me.

"Thank you." She said quietly.

"For what?" I ask genuinely confused.

"For helping me do.. everything really." She answered.

"Of course! I would do anything for you Y/n. Anything for you and our baby." I said wrapping my arms around her.

"I love you Louis." She said closing her eyes

"I love you too. Goodnight." I said then kissed her cheek.

Jealous

Bystander POV? Idk what its called sorry

"Do you think they know we's standing here?" Bumlets asked Blink, gesturing to the table where you and Ellie sat.

"Probably not." Blink answered, a bit annoyed. Just as there was no hope, Y/n turned her head towards the two. She smiled as their presence and waved them over. The two reluctantly walked to the table where they sat.

"Where have you guys been?" Ellie asked.

"Well we were just standing, right over there." Bumlets pointed to the door.

"Well why didn't you come over here?" Ellie questioned him again.

"You guys looked so deep in a conversation, we didn't want to interrupt." Blink replied.

"I mean that was probably a good thing, you probably wouldn't have wanted to hear anyway." Y/n said, then both her and Ellie broke into laughter. Blink looked over to Bumlets and they both shrugged their shoulders.

Time skip

The four had been sitting at Tibby's, Blink and Bumlets looked as though they were bored to death. Ellie and Y/n had been talking for almost another whole hour.

"The sun is startin' to set, I can walk ya home y/n." Blink said abruptly, starting to stand up.

"Oh, Ellie and I were planning to-" Y/n started before Bumlets interrupted her.

"Ellie and I already have plans." He said grabbing Ellie's hand.

"We do?" She questioned.

"Yes. We do." He stated. Y/n grabbed Blink's hand and stood up.

"Bye, Ellie." She said as she gave her a hug, which was returned. You and Blink then walked out of the restaurant, arms linked.

"What was that all about?" Y/n questioned.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He answered ad the two of the kept walking.

"Tell me your jealous." Y/n stated.

" You've been spending all day with her, and you act like I don't even exist around her." Blink explained.

"Louis, she is my friend. And I love spending time with her, but you've got to calm down. Just because I'm dating you doesn't mean I can't hang out with my friend." She retorted.

"I didn't mean it like that. I just wish, ah- I dunno." Blink stuttered.

"Louis, I love you and you know it." Y/n said reaching up to kiss his cheek.