Rewrite

Ok! So ngl this idea came to me at like midnight last night. I have decided to rewrite the "one shot" about the robbery at the florist. Starting from the beginning of the day and just shifting some of the ideas. Ok that's all :).

3rd Person POV

The bright sunrise crept through the curtain as Y/n lay in her bed asleep. Her eyes fluttered open as she heard footsteps on the fire escape. Blink appeared on the other side of her window. She waved him in lazily, he pulled open the window and climbed inside.

"You shouldn't leave that unlocked at night." Blink stated as he shut the window behind him. Y/n made an inaudible groan as she pulled the covers back over her shoulders. Blink rolled his eyes playfully as he walked around to the other side of the bed and climbed in next to her.

"It's time to get up." He whispered, her back was facing him. His lips were almost touching her ear as he spoke. I shiver shot down Y/n's spine.

"I'm tired.." Y/n groan.

"It's time to go to work." He stated again.

"No." Y/n pouted.

"I'm gonna leave if you don't get up." He mumbled as he began to get up.

"No." Y/n pouted again. She shifted her head to look at Blink who was smiling. He quickly gave her a small kiss on the cheek.

"Good morning." He cooed, still smiling.

"You missed." Y/n stated. Blink's smiled faded to a confused look. Y/n waited for a moment to see if he would remember. She then took her finger and pointed to her lips.

"You missed." She stated again. Blink laughed slightly before giving her a sweet kiss on the lips.

" It's time to get up. Time to start the day." He said enthusiastically as he move his lips off of hers.

"Why are you so happy? Sleep good?" Y/n asked as she started to become more awake.

"I slept great. Not sure why, but I did." He smiled, then climbed out of the bed. Y/n groaned again, flipping onto her back. She watched as Blink grabbed the corner of the blanket.

"Don't-.." She started, but it was too late. Blink grabbed the blanket and yanked it off the bed. The cold shocked Y/n's body as she curled up.

"What's your problem?!" Y/n said annoyed.

"Wake up!" Blink called loudly.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." She said sarcastically. Y/n sat up and swung her legs over the side of the bed. She stood up not to falling after, and walked over to Blink. She grabbed the blanket from his hand and walked over to her bed. She slung the blanket over so she could make her bed.

"Happy? Now I'm up." Y/n said a bit annoyed as she finished making her bed.

"Very." He said with a cheeky smile.

"It's too early to be that happy." Y/n made a gesture towards Blinks face.

"Too bad." Blink remarked as Y/n began to look through her closet. She grabbed out a egg-shell colored top that had small flower designs on it and a deep red skirt to match. She closed the closet doors and then felt arms snake around her waist.

"You are going to look beautiful today." He whispered in her ear.

"I always look beautiful." Y/n stated and laughed slightly.

"That you do." He smiled.

"Ok, now leave so I can get dressed." Y/n said wiggling out of Blinks grip.