Pregnancy series

After (y'all did the sideways tango/no pants dance) thanks -welcometonewyork- for the first one :D

You woke up one morning feeling sore, but different then you normally do after those kinds of nights. You placed a hand on your stomach, silently sending a prayer that it worked this time. You and Blink had been trying to conceive even since you were married, about 4 going on 5 years ago. Though you had conceived 2 years ago, but the baby never survived. You had cried almost every night for about 2 months,
Flashback 1
"It's all my fault." You would cry into Blinks arms

"No, no it's not. We didn't know this would happen." Blink always tried to reassure you that you weren't to blame. You always apologized to Blink after each time a test came back negative.

End of flashback

Last night you sat down next to Blink on his side of the bed.

Flashback 2
"Do you think something is wrong with me?" You questioned. He finished taking off his shoes as he wrapped an around around you shoulders and kissed your forehead.

"There is nothing wrong with you y/n. You are perfect and more than I could ask for." Blink says looking into your eyes. He takes a deep breath and unbuttons his shirt.

"And ya know- even if we don't end up having children, that doesn't mean we can't have fun trying, right?" He says starting to push you on the bed.

"You are sinfully hilarious Louis." You laugh.

Flashback over

Yeah you know what happens next

You laid staring at the ceiling, hand still on your stomach. You looked over to see Blink still sleeping. You knew deep down that he was probably nervous to be a father, knowing what his father did to him.
    You felt Blink begin to stir in his sleep as you reached for your silk robe, putting it on as you got out of bed. Your legs hurt a bit when you walked, but nothing you couldn't handle.

When you found out

You woke up one morning, feeling sick. You had thrown up every morning since Monday. It was now Thursday, you suspected what was happening, but you didn't want to get your hopes up. After you threw up, you looked in the mirror and saw your stomach was starting to grow. You gaped, and started crying.

"Y/n?!" You heard Blink call from the kitchen. You couldn't stop crying, with both tears of joy and nervousness. Blink came running in and you turned to face him.

"Baby, what's wrong he said started to caress you cheek with his hand

"Don't get too excited.." you started as his worried face turns to a small smile

"But I think I'm, pregnant?!" You say as You see Blink smile as he puts his hands on the sides of your stomach. He looks down at your still small stomach, then back up to you eyes.

"We're gonna be parents!" He said kissing you passionately.

"Louis, please don't get too attached, we still don't know if everything's gonna go smoothly...." you feel your eyes start to fill with tears.

"Louis, what if something happens again? What if I, we have to go through all of that pain again" you say starting to panic.