ShOcKeR: iMaGiNeS pArT 7

A moment with your child:

Clara was now 8, she had developed a habit for coming into you and Blinks' room almost every night after Blink had come back from the war. The problem with that, was that you and Blink couldn't fool around anymore. Tonight you were going to try something different.

"Clara? Come here please." You shouted from the kitchen.

"Coming mama" You heard her shout back. You were standing with your mother and Blink. She walked into the room stopping when she noticed you all standing there.

"Hi Grandma, wh-what are you doing here?" She asked

"Clara, I think it's time we talk about something." You stated.

"Did I do something wrong?" She asked 

"No no, sweetheart. You didn't do anything." Blink says.

"You are going to spend the night with Grandma tonight!" You say being as excited as possible. She started to looked panicked.

"Wh-what?" She asked.

"Come on doll, it'll be ok." Your mother says

"NO! No! I can't I have to stay here!" She says starting to cry.

"Clara, you have to. You have to get over, whatever this is." You state

"No! I don't want him to leave again." She says still crying.

"Who's leaving?" Your mother questioned

"Dad!" She said pointing to Blink. You and Blink looked to each other.

"Clara, I promise you. I am not going anywhere." Blink said walking towards her.

"I can't leave you" She says as Blink kneels down to her level. He grabs her hands.

"I promise you, I will never leave you ever again." He starts to wipe her tears from her cheeks. She nods her head slowly.

"Do you think you could stay at Grandma's house tonight, for me?" Blink asked her.

"I-I can try." she says.

"Come on, I'll help you pack your things." Your mother said. She took Clara's hand and walked with her into her room. Blink stood up and walked to stand next to you. You ran your hand over your face.

"I feel like an awful person." you say quietly leaning into Blink's shoulder.

" She needs to learn, one way or the other, I could've just locked her in her room." Blink laughed

"It's a good thing my mom wasn't busy tonight then." You smiled. You saw your mother and Clara walk back out, she had a small bag with her.

"Go say goodbye to you mother and father." Your mother said. She ran into Blink's arms and gave him a hug. She let him go and went to give you a hug.

"Alrighty, lets go Clara." She took your mothers hand as they walked out the door. She paused at the door frame.

"Don't have too much fun, you too." You mother laughs as she shuts the door. You immediately blush as Blink grabs your waist.

"She spoiled our plans." Blink said

"mmm, well I've never really been a good listener anyway." You say as Blink laughs.

You get hurt- You guys are still dating in this one also this one is dark sorry

You were at the florist working today, it was a pretty slow day compared to other days. You were working with the owner, Mark. He was an older gentleman who was fond of your mother.