Part 49

Motherly Duties- historical hehe

You woke up with a pounding headache and of course with your luck, a crying child. You did only have to wake up 3 times last night. Compared to the previous night of 5 times.

"Hopefully she'll start sleeping through the night soon." Blink groaned as he flipped over onto his side and you began to get up.

"It's time to get up anyway." You said, walking over to Clara's crib and picking her up.

"But I'm exhausted." He complained.

"And so am I. Maybe if you would've gotten up at least once last night I wouldn't have this headache." You rambled.

"I did." He stated, flipping back into his back.

"You did not, that's was the other night. And you had only gotten up once I got up four times." You complained.

"Oh. Well, I dreamt about it. Does that count?" He said sarcastically.

"No. It doesn't." You snapped at him.

"Ok look, I'm sorry. Is that what you want me to say." He said sitting up.

"That'll do." You gave a small smile as you picked Clara up, she reluctantly stopped crying quickly. You walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. You hear Blink come out of your room as well. He began walking towards you then moved his head as though he was distracted.

"What's that?" You asked as Blink walked towards the door.

"Another, noise complaint." He grumbles.

"Another?! Don't people realized we have a newborn. She's going to cry." You complained. Blink walked back and set the paper on the table with the three others.

"People just overreact, it'll be fine." He explained.

"Will you hold her for a moment while I go make up the bed?" You huffed before responding. Without hesitation, Blink walked over to you and grabbed Clara from your arms. You yawned as you walked back into the bedroom. You threw the covers back over the bed, making them look at least a bit organized.

"I'll just lay down for a minute" you thought. You go on top of the blankets and closed your eyes.

Time skip.

"What is she doing. It's been 10 minutes."  Blink thought.

"Y/n." He called, while he walked into the bedroom. He turned in and saw Y/n passed out on the bed. He shook his head, laughing quietly as he shut the door and walked back out.

Sick- modern. I like writing ones like this, they're just really cute 🥺
3rd POV

Y/n and Blink had just gotten home from dinner- a fancy dinner to be exact. She peeled off her heels as they walked into the house.

"You didn't have to wear those you know?" Blink laughed.

"But I wanted to." Y/n smiled slightly as she grabbed her shoes from the floor.

"Dinner was good, did you like it?" Blink asked as he set his keys on the counter.

"Uhm-.." Y/n bit her lip, nervous to respond to him.

"You can say no. It won't hurt my feelings." He laughed again.

"Not really, it's not sitting well with me." She explained.

"Awe. I'm sorry." He said, walking over to Y/n. He wrapped his arms gently around her waist from behind her.

"You wanna watch something or are you gonna go upstairs?" Blink asked, gesturing to the tv.