Some Modern AU things

School
Blink pulled into your driveway. 6:30 A.M. He comes to pick you up everyday, unless he's sick. You walk out of your house and rush up to the car opening the door.

"Morning Gorgeous. How'd you sleep?" He asks kissing your forehead.

"I slept really well actually!" You smile at him "What about you?"

"Same." He says putting his hand on your thigh then starting to pull out of the driveway.

Time skip

You arrive at school, and you both get out of the car. You kiss Blink on the cheek and go meet up with Sarah.

"Hey! Y/n!" Sarah says as she gives you a hug

"Hey Sarah." You say hugging her back. You both start to walk to your first class which was Calculus, which you sucked at.

Time skip

You and Sarah were laughing as you walked out of the room. You saw Blink as he gave you a small wave and waved back, of course. Sarah stopped to talk with Jack, who was standing with Blink. Blink wrapped an arm around your shoulder and kissed your temple.

"Until lunch, y/n." Blink says. You laugh and walk with Sarah. Shockingly you too shared almost the same classes, except 4th period which you had with Blink.

Time skip cause I'm lazyyyy

It was now lunch, so you, Blink, Sarah and Jack decided to go off campus for lunch. You all decided to go get bagels, why? Cause why not.

Time skip again also I'm skipping 3rd period and going to 4th sorry

After 3rd period, you walked to your last class, which was Sports Med. You walked in to see Blink talking with some of his friends. He waved you over and moved his bag. He always put his bag in the seat next to him so no one would take it. You sat down as his friends greeted you. You were given your work, no exact instructions because substitutes suck.
You began to work on the extremely easy worksheet you were assigned, you looked over to see Blink casually looking at your answers.

"Wh-at I'm lazy today, plus I bought you lunch so." Blink says as he moves his desk next to yours.

"I already said thank you! And I don't really care, it's really easy." You say.

"Thank you." He smiles

Bad days
Tw:fighting and cursing, mentions of suicidal thoughts and self harm

Blink dropped you home, and as soon as you walked in the door you heard screaming from the kitchen. Your mom and dad were fighting again.

"Oh look! Your daughters home! Why don't you ask her!!" You mom yells at your dad.

"I'm not picking sides." You say as you walk back up the stairs hearing the yelling continue. You slam your door shut, knowing you'd probably get in trouble for it later, that and the test you failed today. You did the only thing you knew to do and that was to just try to relax. You went to take a shower, making sure to grab your razor.
You came out of the shower with four new cuts in your wrist. One for your parents fighting being your fault, one for slamming the door, one for failing a test and another for being vulnerable. You went back into your room changing into one of Blink's hoodies and some shorts. You were about to call Blink when you felt guilty. 'He doesn't want to listen to your troubles, he probably feels bad for you that's why he dating you.' You thought. You tried to get those thoughts out of your head but they just wouldn't go away. 'If you were just dead, none of this would be happening'

You hated that you were thinking like this, you knew none of it was true you just couldn't stop yourself from thinking like that. You remember Blink telling you to call him whenever you felt this way. You finally made up your mind. Before even dialing, you starting crying. You curled up into a ball on your bed and called Blink.

" Hey gorgeous! What's up?" Blink said in his usual tone.

"B-blink..." you said through tears

"Oh shit, do you need me to come over? Are you ok?" Blink asks frantically.

"I can't stop thinking horrible things." You cried harder

"Are your parents home?" Blink asks

"Yeah, they're fighting." Then you heard something that sounded like glass break

"Babe, I'm gonna come pick you up. You can spend the night here. I'll be there soon, I love you so much. Don't forget it." Blink says

"I love you too." You say as he hangs up.

You get a bag and put some clothes and toiletries that you'll need for the night. You also grab your backpack, which you'll need for school in the morning. You pull your hair up into a bun and slowly and quietly make your way downstairs. You try to compose your tears as much as possible knowing you'll get yelled at for crying too.

"Where do you think your going?" You dad asks

"I'm spending the night at... a friends house." You say

"Why?" Your dad asks

"Because I've had a very stressful day and I can't deal with this yelling." You feel tears forming again

"Fine leave! Don't love us!" Your father yelled at you. You say nothing as you wait on the front porch, you see Blinks car pull up and make a run for it. You open and shut the door in one quick motion.
You immediately start crying again. Blink puts his hand on your leg and rubs his thumb along the skin. He didn't need to say anything, he knew you wouldn't  want to talk until you got back to his house.

Time skip

Blink carried you up to his room, and set you down on his bed. He then grabbed your favorite blanket of his and put it on you.

"Wanna talk?" He asks laying behind you.

"B-blink, h-how do I stop thinking such awful things?" You ask him still crying

"Like what?" He asks stroking your hair.

"Like my parents would never have started fighting if I wasn't even alive. Or how you are only dating me out of pity...." you say trailing off.

"Y/n l/n. Don't you ever say that. I love you with all of my heart! You mean so much to me, and I don't know what'd I'd do with myself if you weren't here. As for your parents, it is not your fault. None of this is your fault." Blink says flipping you over to face him.

"I did something bad..." you say trialing off again. Blink tilts his head after you say that. You roll up your sleeves as he sees the cuts,now forming to scars.

"Y/n..." Blink says tracing the cuts.

"Blink. I need help." You say crying again. Blink pulls you into him so you are now crying into his chest.

"I love you y/n" Blink says

"Forever and always?" You question

"Forever and always." He states. Blink wraps his arms around you, and for once you feel safe.