Another Sick- One shot

You had just gotten dressed one morning when you heard a knock at your window. You were a bit confused as you walked to the window.

"Blink, what are you doing here?" You questioned as he climbed in. He turned to look at you, you noticed his face looked a bit green. He also looked extremely tired and sweaty for this early in the morning.

"Good grief Louis, you look like hell." You say putting a hand up to his forehead.

"I feel like hell." He said.

"God, you're burning up too." You say.

"I feel a bit cold." He answered you.

"You should lay down. If this what I think it is, you need to get some rest." You say trying to guide him to your bed.

"I really don't want to be a bother-" He started, then sneezed.

"The flu has been going around, were you at the Lodging House night?" You start to ramble as you put a blanket over Blink.

"No, I didn't. I didn't want to risk getting anyone else gettin' sick." He said.

"Then where'd you sleep?" You asked him.

"I didn't." He answered coughing.

"Stay here, I'm gonna get you some water." You said walking out of your room, to the kitchen.

"Are you headed to the shop today?" Your mother asked as you walked in the kitchen. 

"No, Blink's here. He's not well." You said getting some water.

"I'm sorry, is there anything I can do?" She asked.

"Should I let him sleep, then go ahead and sponge his back? Or should I go ahead and do it now?" You asked her.

"I'd let him drink some water, then let him sleep for a bit. And if his fever isn't better then sponge his back." You mother said.

"Ok, thank you mama." You said walking back into your room. You opened the door, then shut it behind you.

"Louis, I need you to sit up to drink some water." You said. You saw him support himself up with his arm. You handed him the glass and sit on the edge of your bed next to him, rubbing his back.

"Thank you dear." He said drinking some, then handing it back to you.

"Why don't you take a rest Louis, I'll be back to check on you in a bit." You say, helping him lay back down. He kissed your knuckles as you walked away.

"Rest well Louis." You say smiling then shutting the door.

Time skip

About an hour later, you went to go check on Blink. You opened the door, walking in quietly. You sat on the side of your bed, facing him. You noticed he was still sweating. You grabbed his hand, noticing a bit of a red rash on it. You rolled up his sleeve, to see it traveling up his arm.

"Heat rash." You mumbled under your breath. You started to lightly shake him awake.

"Wh-what is it?" Blink questioned groggily. You took the blanket off of him.

"Hey.. what was that for?" He said

"Take your shirt off." You said.

"What?" He questioned laughing.

"You have a heat rash." You said rolling up his sleeve, pointing to the rash on his arms. He looked a bit worried.

"I'm gonna get some water and a sponge, take off your shirt and lay on your stomach." You said rushing out of the room.

"Is everything alright?" Your mother asked as you were rushing.

"Get me a sponge." You said with an urgency in your voice.

"Is he ok?" She asked you looking in the cabinets.

"No, he's got a heat rash. I'm almost positive its the flu now." You say as she hands you a sponge, you quickly walked back into your bedroom. Shutting the door with your foot.

"Louis.." You gasped at the sigh of his back, covered in the rash.

"Is it bad?" He asked, muffled since he was on his stomach.

"It's not the best." You said setting the bowl on the floor.

"Y/n, don't play games with me. How bad it is?" He questioned.

"It's the worst I've seen Louis. But, this will hopefully help." You say putting the sponge into the water, wringing it out then dabbing it onto his back. You continued the process until you finished his whole back.

"That felt real nice." He said groggily.

"Do you feel any better?" You asked standing up.

"Maybe a bit. Is it alright if I go back to sleep?" He asked you, flipping  onto his back.

"Yes, but keep the blanket off." You say making your way to the door.

"Why? Cause you like to look at me?" He asked smiling. You opened the door then turned around to meet his eyes.

"Nope, not at all." You say closing the door. Hearing him laugh from the other side of the door.

Time skip

You had made some soup for Blink while he was sleeping. You heard some rustling from your bedroom as you rushed from the kitchen. You saw Blink sitting up.

"Hey, you're awake." You said walking towards him.

"I'm sorry I've been a bother today." He said as you sat down next to him.

"Louis, I love you. That's why I took care of you." You said grabbing his hand.

"Are you hungry?" You asked him.

"Yeah, a bit." He said.

"Well, I made you some lunch. Let's get you to the kitchen." You said starting to sit up. You grabbed Blinks shirt from the floor and tossed it to him.

"My mom is still home, might want to put that on." You said smiling. You walked out of the room, waiting in the hall for Blink, when you saw him come out. You grabbed his arm, helping him to the table. You walked back to the stove, serving him some soup in a bowl. You walked it back over to the table, setting it in front of him.

"Thank you, this looks delicious." He said smiling. 

Time skip

After he ate, you brought him back to your room to sleep.

"Please." He whined.

"Louis, if I lay with you I'm gonna get sick too." You answered, you grabbed a thin blanket from your closet and brought it to him.

"Then that means I get to take care of you Y/n." He said as you  put the blanket over him.

"Please." He whined again.

"I'll bring a chair around here, and I'll sit with you." You said grabbing the stool that was at your vanity. You set it next to your bed and sat down.

"You're probably already sick since you've been taking care of me." He said as he grabbed your hand.

"I'm gonna leave if you're going to keep whining like a child Louis." You answered him.

"Just one kiss?" He asked.

"Louis- I- fine." You said as you leaned down. He kissed you on the cheek.

"Now go to sleep." You said moving away.

"I love you Y/n." He smiled.

"I love you too Louis." You said smiling