Awkward Moments

DISCLAIMER: All of these have suggestive activities, read at your own risk.

You have been warned

Explanations

"I need to find one!" You said frantically looking through your wardrobe. 

"It'll be fine. What's the worse that'll happen?" Blink asked. Your turned around facing him, he was still laying in your bed.

"Because Louis when people see this" You said gesturing to the dark marks on your neck.

"There gonna think I'm a whore. And I don't want people to look at me like that." You say starting to throw some your clothes out of the wardrobe and onto the floor.

"You're not a whore." Blink said laughing a bit.

"Yes, I know that. But other people- never mind, you're not helping." you say, still searching. You managed to find a some-what high collared shirt. You put it on, noticing some of the mark was still visible.

"Damn it." You cursed under your breath.

"Let them see." Blink whispered as he came up from behind you.

"Louis, stop! I'm just gonna get a scarf, or something." You said walking back to the wardrobe.

"Its the middle of July, you're gonna sweat to death." Blink said.

"I'd rather sweat to death than be known as a whore." You said grabbing a scarf from the wardrobe. 

"Don't say I told you so." He said

Time skip

"It is so hot." You said walking with Blink to the Lodging House after he finished selling.

"I hate to say I told you so, but" He said shrugging

"I know, I know." You replied.

"What the hell is wrong with you? It's the middle of July aren't you sweating?!" Jack practically yelled at you.

"I am aware of that, thank you." You said as you and Blink walked into the House. You saw Blink whisper something in Jack's ear then he looked at you, smiled and walked away.

"I can't take this anymore." You said taking off the scarf.

"How bad is it?" You whispered.

"Not.. terrible?" Blink said. And with your luck, not too much after Les came walking in and insisted on giving you a hug. As soon as you stood up from the hug.

"Y/n, what happened to your neck? Were you in a fight?" Les asked.

"Yeah... somethin' like that." Blink said.

"Did you win?" Les asked, clearly in awe.

"I-.." You started.

"Depends on how you look at it." Jack said walking back in the room. By now, you had gathered a crowd of all of the Newsies.

"What's that mean?" Les asked again, that caused an eruption of laughter.

"What?" He questioned at the laughter.

"This one's on you Y/n." Jack said patting your back.

"I- uhm.." You could feel the blush on your face getting worse by the second.

"What's goin' on here?" David said walking in.

"Ask your brother." You said

"Nope, there is no escapin' this one y/n." Race said.