"I need to stay overnight" One shot :)

Modern AU, continuation of another story 

You looked at your watch, checking the time. 11:37. Too late to be up, but you were still at the hospital. You knew she wouldn't survive another night. You grabbed your phone out of your pocket and called Blink.

"Hey, are you ok? I thought you'd be home by now." Blink started as soon as he answered the phone.

"Louis, Bella's going to die tonight." You said quietly.

Silence

"I need to stay overnight, I can't leave knowing I could've been there." You said after a few more moments of silence.

"Y/n, I'm so sorry. I- take your time, I'm here if you need me." He replied.

"Thank you Louis, you always know exactly what to say." You say, smiling slightly.

"I love you so much y/n."

"I love you too Louis, forever and always." You reply, then hang up. You put your phone back in your pocket and start making your way to Bella's room. Into the elevator, to the 5th floor. Taking the first hallway to the left, then the third door on the right. You knocked on the door, before opening it.

"Nurse y/n!" Bella almost shrieked.

"Girl, what are you doing up? It's already past my bedtime!" You said jokingly, walking over to the bed.

"I'm not tired at all!" She said with a huge smile.

"How are you feeling?" You said sitting down on the bed, next to her.

"I feel good! I'm not tired, and I'm ready to go home." She said. Your heart immediately broke for her.

"Well, I think we are gonna keep you here just for a bit longer." You said grabbing her hand., you felt a few tears forming in your eyes.

"Are you crying? I don't like when people cry." She said squeezing your hand.

"Of course not Bella, now I'll be here all night. If you need anything, ask for me." You said standing up.

"You try and get some sleep." You said directed towards Bella. 

"Bye." She said waving. You walked out of the room, turning to see her father following you.

"S-She's feeling better, is that good?" He asked you. You examined his face, dark circles under his blood-shot eyes.

"I really wish I had good news." You started feeling a tear run down your cheek.

"But she's feeling better?" He questioned.

"A lot of times when people are close to death, they tend to feel good and it's kind of like a last break from being sick, before.." You couldn't finish before you started crying.

"I-I'm so sorry, this is completely unprofessional." You saying wiping tears from your eyes.

"She's going to die, isn't she." He said running his hand over his face, then through his hair. You nod your head in response.

"I recommend getting people here, I know its late. But she really doesn't have that much longer." You said sadly.

"Thanks." He mumbled as he walked back into the room. You began walking to the nurse's lounge on that floor. You out your pager in your pocket as you sat on one of the couches. There wasn't anyone in there, probably because it was, you looked at your watch 12:05. Just as you were about to drift to sleep you felt someone sit next to you. You turned your head to see an old friends of yours.

"Andrew?! What are you doing here?" You questioned.

"I think a better question is, what are you doing here? This isn't you base floor." He replied.