𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠

"Miss Black

"Miss Black. Miss. Wake up." said a familiar yet
broken voice. I knew it was Kreacher from that weird voice of his.

"Five minutes. Just five." I replied raising a drowsy 5 in the air. Does Kreacher ever sleep?

"But miss , mistress Black wanted me to tell you that you got your Hogwarts letters." he said. I stood up so fast that i fell off the bed , my hair turning blue for excitement.

"AGGHH. SIRIUS!" I screamed going it Sirius room. I knew my yells wouldn't wake him up but still. Sirius and I had this whistle thing we've always done in times of need, maybe this would wake him up.

"No screaming in my household!" snapped my mother from downstairs.

"Sorry, mother." I stammered, entering Sirius room, he was still covered in his bed sheets with his hair in a messy knot.

I whistled once..twice.. I gave up

"Snuffles. I hate you. Wake up!" I said. I kept nudging him, he didn't move. Is he dead? I ended up pushing him off the bed.

"AGHH. ARABELLA!" he screamed, climbing back on his bed as if he was a blind monkey.

"WHAT DID I SAY!" yelled my mother , hurrying up the stairs.

"Uh oh." I muttered, running into the closet and taking Sirius in with me, I put my hand on Sirius' mouth so he doesn't say something stupid. Thankfully he was half asleep.

"When will they grow up." groaned my mother, entering Sirius' room nodding her head in disappointment.

"Um, miss? Breakfast is ready." whispered Kreacher opening the closet door slightly knowing exactly where we were. This was part of my daily routine.

"Right, thank you." I replied, still holding my hand on Sirius mouth, coming out of the closet.

"What are we waiting for, let's go downstairs." I asked Sirius.

I let go of him, he fell on the floor looking drunk, he moaned.

"Sirius!"

"Wait, Im going to fixing my hair. Give me a few minutes." muttered Sirius.

"Alright, but you know my hair is way better looking ." I muttered.

"I heard you." said Sirius.

I went downstairs, never being greeted by a hello dear or a good morning. Kreacher was making the table and the breakfast, my father was reading the daily prophet holding his daily coffee. That was catchy. My mother was reading a book. I sat down on the table and looked at my mother, trying to get her attention.

"Hm." I groaned, trying to catch my mother's attention, again. She's so blind—

"Yes?" replied my mother with her eyebrow raised, with that annoying smug face.