𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙨

Today was our last Quidditch game, to keep you updated Gryffindor has won more than ever

Today was our last Quidditch game, to keep you updated Gryffindor has won more than ever. Kicking all the houses arses. With that being more boys are obsessing over me as they should, except for James. My feelings are still neutral, I'm pretty confused. He's always talking about Lily, that's pretty much it. At this point I should give up, and like someone else. I can't, which sucks. I'll see what will happen with this crush of mine.

We are going to win the house cup. Gryffindor has been doing  well, because of moi. Today is Gryffindor against Slytherin, meaning it's only the two of us. Meaning, whoever wins, wins the House Cup.

"Alright team, last Quidditch game of the year. Let's win this—

"SHIT! WOOHOO!" I yelled, with my hands in the air. Everyone laughed.

We went on the Quidditch field, it was up to me to finish this, of course with the help of the rest of the team. But catching the golden snitch is what ends the game and the team receives 150 points. We heard the cheers not only from Gryffindor but from Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff too.

Slytherins were booing, as always.

"The game begins by releasing the golden snitch,  and Sirius Black catches the Quaffle passing it to Potter back to Sirius- AHH YOU BASTARD FLINT-" Micheal Jordan, is our little reporter. He's great and makes me laugh all the time, but sometimes he gets a little too aggressive

"JORDAN!!" Professor McGonagoll barked. The game went on for about 40 minutes...50.. an hour.

95-30. Slytherin sucks.

It was time. I had to end the game. I saw the snitch in the distance. I flew towards it, little did I know I forgot Flint was the Slytherins seeker and three times my size, is right behind me. I levelled to the snitches height, we were so close to the group and it kept going up and down. I went up, and Flint followed. I kept doing this to distract him, then I leaped down and caught it. I fell to the ground, I may have broken my nose and hurt my cheeks but it was worth it.

"ARABELLA BLACK CAUGHT THE SNITCH 150 POINTS TO GRYFFINDOR! GRYFFINDOR WINS THE HOUSE CUP!!" bellowed Micheal. Cheers grew all around the field.

"YESS!!!" i heard Sirius yell, running towards me, crouched down beside me.

"Bella, your nose. It so bloody. We need to take you to Madame Pomfrey." he said. The rest of the team followed Sirius. They crouched beside me, congratulating me. I saw the girls and the guys running towards me with Professor McGonagoll.

"Bella your nose!" said Lily.

"I- I- guys. I'm fine. We won—

"Bella, Bella. Stay with us." I heard Remus stay. I felt as if the world was spinning, I heard Remus telling me to stay with them, but I was so tired. Then it all went black.

I woke up, on my side were my best friends, they all were whispering. Sirius was asleep holding my hand, and Remus was next to him asleep too leaning on his shoulder. James was playing with his snitch on the floor, and Peter was watching him with admiration. The girls were sitting on the ground.